60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

Thanq very much Faith and Mukta, this helping spirit makes this thread better

Prabhjeet

Guys, why no following for Copper, it will in most probability prove to be very smooth flowing as it has just broken a \/\/ range on the upside

beethoven

Rishi,

You seem to be playing the daily then your stop would be at the low of Feb 26 bar which is already breached today (hope you are in Gold mini and not gold main which is still intact). Normally filters are not required for the daily so your large filter is basically a waste (purely my opinion, please do not mind). This is a sure and steady down grind and after breaching the low of the daily it is bound to go down beyond the reach of any reasonable filter 50, 100, 200, etc. Lets see how this pans out. You have already left around 800 points on the table, no need to give more.:)

In daily, only a token filter of around 20 to 35 points can be applied only when the SAR (pivot) is very close to the price action just to avoid being taken in due to any freak spike.

Bee

Prabhjeet

Somebody is selling Gold in oodles, slipped past my 4 pt. wide stoploss range!!! :eek:

Prabhjeet

Rishi,

You seem to be playing the daily then your stop would be at the low of Feb 26 bar which is already breached today (hope you are in Gold mini and not gold main which is still intact). Normally filters are not required for the daily so your large filter is basically a waste (purely my opinion, please do not mind). This is a sure and steady down grind and after breaching the low of the daily it is bound to go down beyond the reach of any reasonable filter 50, 100, 200, etc. Lets see how this pans out. You have already left around 800 points on the table, no need to give more.:)

In daily, only a token filter of around 20 to 35 points can be applied only when the SAR (pivot) is very close to the price action just to avoid being taken in due to any freak spike.

Bee
Bee if you go back a few days back, we had a breach of Daily Pivot by around 20 pts. and then Gold bounced back like anything, we need to be careful and give a bit wider ranges for our stops

Status
Not open for further replies.