60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnjadeja

Dear Friends,

I m following Esteemed Saint's 60 min flow system, and found very useful in equities and commodities.. now days I m tracking Gold , Crudeoil and copper with 60 min system.

1. I m inviting u freinds.. to follow this system as it is profitable and simple....

2. to understand this system please read 60 min mother thread in equities section

3. Member / Seniours who are familiar with this system please do participate and put your valuable comments / suggestion in this thread so other members can be benifited.

4. We can discuss here filters / pivots / sar.....

awaiting members.... your valuable comments / suggestions / reply..

dn jadeja

Last edited:

Prabhjeet

Wow what a coincidence, I myself am trading these 3 commodities only but trading dailies instead of 60 min. charts, it gets really difficult to monitor the trades for 12 hrs. every day if we use 60 min. charts.

I have traded all three using 60 min. charts and I found Crude and Gold very nice flowing but Copper is a bit difficult to handle on 60 min. charts.

You can add Silver to the list, very neat and flowing charts of 60 min.

Good initiative, keep it up

pakatil

Good Initiative....dnj..:)

I hv been paper trading Gold from Jan 1st week with 60M flow. Encouraging results so far...

Planning to go Real from Feb 1st week...

It is heartening to learn that Prabhjeet is also trading commodities...:)

Cheers

VJAY

Hi,dnj/prabha/pakatil,

can I get data for last 1month of gold & crude.And where from you get daily data for the same.
Please give details if you don't mind.

Regards
VJAY

Status
Not open for further replies.