60 Days 10K To 1 Lakh Minimum

praveen taneja

kya sab log time pass kar rahe ho kuchh karna dharna hai ya just day dreaming start and do some action paper trade he sahi at least try man

Placebo

TradersZone

After reading some of your posts and registration date here i'm assuming that you are probably new to trading and have very little experience about real time trading.

There are a few things you will learn in time. One of those things is that making 5-10% return on investment in a single trading session is very much achievable but the difficulty is in getting those return every day. Your excel sheet simulator shows a growth rate of minimum 5% on every trade on every single day. This is not possible due to change in volatility and cycles over a period of time.

Also in one of the posts you mention about a strategy which does not have any SL. So where would you exit if price goes against the position ? After 10k has been exhausted ?

Cheers

Last edited:

RAAMAKANT

TradersZone

After reading some of your posts and registration date here i'm assuming that you are probably new to trading and have very little experience about real time trading.

There are a few things you will learn in time. One of those things is that making 5-10% return on investment in a single trading session is very much achievable but the difficulty is in getting those return every day. Your excel sheet simulator shows a growth rate of minimum 5% on every trade on every single day. This is not possible due to change in volatility and cycles over a period of time.

Also in one of the posts you mention about a strategy which does not have any SL. So where would you exit if price goes against the position ? After 10k has been exhausted ?

Cheers

Cheers
For the just Information, TZ is not new in the Market, he has 7 yrs. Experience of all Ups n Downs of Market. Just don't conclude on Registration Date of the Forum.

Placebo

For the just Information, TZ is not new in the Market, he has 7 yrs. Experience of all Ups n Downs of Market. Just don't conclude on Registration Date of the Forum.
And who exactly are you ? The spokesperson of Traderszone ?

Cheers

TradersZone

Dear Placbo He Is My Friend From Other Forum And FB

And How Can I Say When I start Stockmarket hmmmmm I Guess When You Passout From School And Enter In College That Same Time I Already Earn My 1000 Rs And Give It To My Father :p Hope You Got Idea How Old I Am ....

In Stockmarket There Is No One Is New Or Old.....Daily People Comes And Goes

If You Go To Dalalstreet Mumbai There IS Lots Of Old Timer Daily Standing And Watching Buildings Of BSe And Talking About PAst And Eating Pan MAsala....

And New People Comes And Earn Money With Talents .....

Here People Comes Everyday With New Dreams And Some Goes With Empty Handed and Some Go With Full Pocket.....

Now My Question Is Why You Guys Attacking On Me :p DId I Said That I Will Start This Type Of Trading ?

I Just Got Touch With Idea So I Shared Here...

I Don't Want To Speculate About This Method....

And I Don't Want To Be A Big Boss Or Anything Here....I Already Told To Expert That Start And Make Rules....

Some People Are So Negative And Some Are Too Positive

But Some Are Doers They Don't See Positive Or Negative Things In Life They Just Do It....

I Know Risk Is There But Everywhere Is Risk Even In Our Own Life Is Full Of Risk...You HAve To Take Anyway Risk If You Want To Gain Or Success...

Anyway Whoever Want To Start Just Start With Confidant I Will Try To Help If Any Need

Thank you

Placebo

Here People Comes Everyday With New Dreams And Some Goes With Empty Handed and Some Go With Full Pocket.....

Now My Question Is Why You Guys Attacking On Me :p DId I Said That I Will Start This Type Of Trading ?

I Just Got Touch With Idea So I Shared Here...

I Don't Want To Speculate About This Method....

And I Don't Want To Be A Big Boss Or Anything Here....I Already Told To Expert That Start And Make Rules....

Some People Are So Negative And Some Are Too Positive

But Some Are Doers They Don't See Positive Or Negative Things In Life They Just Do It....

I Know Risk Is There But Everywhere Is Risk Even In Our Own Life Is Full Of Risk...You HAve To Take Anyway Risk If You Want To Gain Or Success...

Anyway Whoever Want To Start Just Start With Confidant I Will Try To Help If Any Need

Thank you
Look man , nobody here is attacking you. You created a topic on an open public forum so different opinions and point of views are going to surface. Its as simple as that. There is nothing offensive about that. If you don't like opinion of others then i'm pretty sure you should think twice before starting a thread.

And please spare me the lecture on risk , attitude and life etc. Try to stick to the topic which currently is discussing the pro's and con's of this strategy.

Cheers

TradersZone

I Don't Have Problem With Different Views...

I Start This Thread Because I Just Shared Idea Who Can Do This....

Nor I Am Leading This Method Or I Am Doing It Now I

I Start thread So Expert Here Share Exp With Me So I Got More Knowledge That's It

If Anyone don't Like This Excel Sheet What Can i Do :)

Anyway If People Want Any Help I Am Ready To Help As Always :)