60 Days 10K To 1 Lakh Minimum

Sunny1

I made a similar plan on forex trading. Hit by inconsistent discipline .
When I put trade it will hit sl and when I not trading it go on trending. This happened so many times that I starting loosing hope on my trading career. simply frustrated.all trend cud have easily covered my losses and given me profit.

waiting for your strategy

Off topics: where do stay in Bangalore? I am in bangalore south.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I Stopped @60 Days Because After 60 Day It Will Very Hard With Huge Lot Size Or Maximum 36 Lot I Know It's Big Risk But When You Touch 36 Lot You Already Earn Money Which You Can Loss Without Any Tension As You Starting With 10k So Risk Overall Is 10k

Big Q Is How Much Time You Survive :)

So Whoever Starting All The Best For Him/Her
sure will give a shot in july series...;)

gunsho

There Is No Space For Stop-loss In This Method You HAve To Know 1st How To Catch 5 Point Daily For Remember You Running After 5 Point Only

So Choose Your Trade Wise One Shot 5 Point and Out From Market
If I understand correctly, what you are saying is 100% winning trades? There will never be SL hit. Is that correct? Or on a day we might have 2 - 4 trades, and overall profit will be 5 points?

But Don't Know How Much People Are Ready For It
I am sure many will be ready if there is such a system, if daily you can take home some points guaranteed above their brokerage.

TradersZone

If I understand correctly, what you are saying is 100% winning trades? There will never be SL hit. Is that correct? Or on a day we might have 2 - 4 trades, and overall profit will be 5 points?

I am sure many will be ready if there is such a system, if daily you can take home some points guaranteed above their brokerage.

Depend On Your Success Ratio....If Normal People Who Have Ratio Of Hit Target Above 60% They Can Do 3 To 5 Mini Trade And Can Earn 5 Point...

But You HAve To Stick With Rules...

For Rules Here Are Lots Of Senior Are And Option Expert Like Kiran Brother TrendRavi And Other PEople They Can Make It Rules So People Can Follow Them What You Say Guys ?

TradersZone

So Here IS 2 Method Works....

1st Just Buy Option As PEr Your System Call Long Or Short And Just Hold It Without Stoploss Whenever You Get PRofit You Exit With 5 Point

2nd Do Trade With Stoploss Given By Your System Or Yourself And Hold If 1st Try Failed 2nd Time Target+Loss Your Final Target Same In Go On On

onlinegtrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderRavi View Post
sure will give a shot in july series...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranjakka View Post
i am with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISHXNG View Post
Me Too.
Hum Saath Saath Hain.....

Alright !

Let me try to be against you guys :)
The problem with this strategy is, you can't exit your losing position in a flash which is going to happen anyways!

pick your card:
with SL: your SLs will get hit
without SL: one fine day, its going to go way against your position draining all your profits in a single trade!