50% to 100%

yesterday was voletile day and i note tht when day voletile tht time worng pridication also high ...

so first how to indentify tht day is main problem.. for traders ...is any one know how can know this .. ?

that time Sl becomes as savior ^^ maxchoi is ever changing .. so one has to keep eyes .
and yesterday all time it was indicating call as weak :xD as Ce was high maxchoi throwout day.

Last edited:
that time Sl becomes as savior ^^ maxchoi is ever changing .. so one has to keep eyes .
and yesterday all time it was indicating call as weak :xD as Ce was high maxchoi throwout day.
true.. but every time market pull back so cant gain... use SL is main thing i knw tht
yesterday market up down up down so tht time sl also hit ...

true.. but every time market pull back so cant gain... use SL is main thing i knw tht
yesterday market up down up down so tht time sl also hit ...
I am currently experimenting with SUM(CHOI) and SUM(ABS(CHOI)) to see if they provide early indication of adverse volatility.

Yesterday (and also on the day before), one of the SUM(CHOI) was negative meaning that change was more due to squaring off of positions.

time sl also hit
true that only indicate your Sl was not perfect. yesterday i traded in put my Sl was never hit u can check that in trading diary :xD

VJAY

true that only indicate your Sl was not perfect. yesterday i traded in put my Sl was never hit u can check that in trading diary :xD
Is it possible to put sl for pair trading? :confused::confused:

mvkarthik

yesterday was voletile day and i note tht when day voletile tht time worng pridication also high ...

so first how to indentify tht day is main problem.. for traders ...is any one know how can know this .. ?
yesterday MAXCHOI was sell signal
MAX OI was buy signal
MAX OI
CE8700
PE8500

what happen ,if one take only sell signals in nifty
i did 2 trades (sell side) all are give profits
------------------------------------------------------------
today Time-10.46
MAX CHOI sell signal
MAX OI buy signal

what happen ,if one take only sell signals in nifty

MAX CHOI-Time-10.46
CE8600-805200
PE8500-207025

1st trade (sell side) in profit, till now no stop loss hit,
(today range for nifty is 8600 to 8500 )

@ vijay
i am new noob option trader.. i don;t know may be mvkarthik can elighten us .
in ideal case from my experience doesn;t make sense to loose more then 20% on any
option Pair or nakii :xD but again aapne appne funde hai .
I am against option selling tho until u have like loads of margin .

@mvkarthik
Maxcho indicates buy put
OI indicates don;t buy put

did u see even call prices are all negative so idk

So who do we trust ?:confused::confused: based on price action theory it says won;t be positive

soemthing will errupt today or in comming days heavily ....

Last edited: