35000 invested and made 6000 in two days..attachment uploaded.

Hey even I wanna trade 30 days a month!
Who is your broker?

The thrill of loosing 30 days a month for me will beat loosing 20 odd days a month.

Ask amit29 he will show you how to make 4 lakhs from 1.5 lakhs in a month
every month
month after month

And this 4 lakhs is AFTER my commission of 50,000 for the system... :)

What say Amit... miss u in chat room yaar!

Kuch samajh main nahin aa raha hai..... i m getting nothing..... I think here i need to talk like a mathematician and scientist. PERFECT THEORIES !!!!!

And i forget also... Everything needs SABOOT also.. Right :D:D

R

ratan jain

Kuch samajh main nahin aa raha hai..... i m getting nothing..... I think here i need to talk like a mathematician and scientist. PERFECT THEORIES !!!!!

And i forget also... Everything needs SABOOT also.. Right :D:D
Wrong....

If you give tips on this forum, no saboot required!
just give tips
If right come and claim glory
If wrong, conveniently forget the thread!

First i'd like to say this thread is really interesting.

I too made a profit of Rs. 28000 from Rs. 40000 in day trading in October month. But made a loss of Rs. 20000 within a week in November.

In share market making profit is quite easy(ofcourse with proper analysis). But keeping the profit is very difficult, as making loss is very easy.

i said Rs 2000 .But i also added ...25000 in a month..... that show i make losses also other wise my profit shd be 60000 a month...

As much i have understood the share market " I feel if u r having 1.5 lacs and you play the share game with this then you can make 25000 a month.

tulika

very truely said mr. Gokul.... i am watching this thread quitely since last few days an d want to tell the same thing to that lady out there whos making a lot of money these days.... may god increase her profits day by day... i have also made 2 lakhs plus of profits with investment 50000 in my good days.. which were in the month of september.. but now i am completely out of trade these days... and waiting for somebody to come forward and give me some loan... SO DEAR LADY BE CAUTIOS AND SLOW DOWN

very truely said mr. Gokul.... i am watching this thread quitely since last few days an d want to tell the same thing to that lady out there whos making a lot of money these days.... may god increase her profits day by day... i have also made 2 lakhs plus of profits with investment 50000 in my good days.. which were in the month of september.. but now i am completely out of trade these days... and waiting for somebody to come forward and give me some loan... SO DEAR LADY BE CAUTIOS AND SLOW DOWN
In Trading , you make and loose. its upto you..how u manage the looses.Its a game, not gambling.