35000 invested and made 6000 in two days..attachment uploaded.

Linus

Dear friends i m not excited... I make every day Rs 2000(Except when market is down) Generally Market is up for 12 days in a month(Aprox) so i m easily making 25000 every month by just Rotating Rs 1.5 Lacs :) .
This was the first time i made 6000 in one day by just investing 36000 so i ahve posted it here....Nothing special about it.Anyone can do...
Then why become an air hostess? Fly when the markets are down and trade when they are up! What if the plane is down? :D:D

ss :eek:

Great going Radhika....all the best!

What you earned are profits off a trade that went in the direction that you wanted.Great,enjoy it....

Income?!No way.Make that regular,consistent again and again,then probably.

Don't hope anything in the markets........You put in a trade,have the point of target,and the stops,etc,and that's it.....Bring hope in,and you can say good bye to regular consistent returns.

Bring the control of the trade from some external source to yourself.Very important.

Saint

Golden Words, as always, by the Master of the Game.

Thanks
nb

I never think that i m an expert..... beleive me...
I jsut posted something to share and it becomes " Til ka Taar"

Sorry ...i m closig this topic off
Please continue but support you every satatement with possible proof rather than just boasting!

" Til ka Taar"- Translation to english welcome!!!:)

i said Rs 2000 .But i also added ...25000 in a month..... that show i make losses also other wise my profit shd be 60000 a month...

As much i have understood the share market " I feel if u r having 1.5 lacs and you play the share game with this then you can make 25000 a month.

R

ratan jain

i said Rs 2000 .But i also added ...25000 in a month..... that show i make losses also other wise my profit shd be 60000 a month...

As much i have understood the share market " I feel if u r having 1.5 lacs and you play the share game with this then you can make 25000 a month.
Hey even I wanna trade 30 days a month!
Who is your broker?

The thrill of loosing 30 days a month for me will beat loosing 20 odd days a month.

Ask amit29 he will show you how to make 4 lakhs from 1.5 lakhs in a month
every month
month after month

And this 4 lakhs is AFTER my commission of 50,000 for the system... :)

What say Amit... miss u in chat room yaar!