20 % profit on capital employed...! consistently

avad

Hi San,

During these learning i understand that mostly we calculate profit in week,month or year. but i feel keeping in mind the number of days you traded, loss and profit the percentage varies.
e.g.
lets say you found only 10 tradable days out of a month but you sidelined paitence and traded everyday then you chances of sinking in loss is very very high. but at the same time you trade only 10 tradeable days in 2 or 3 months but with handsome profit then your percentage of profit will be much more if you compare it at month basis.

in nutshell i think that " NOT ALL DAYS ARE TRADEABLE, SO NOT ALL DAYS CAN BE COUNTED TO CALCULATE YOUR OUTCOME PERCENTAGE"

if i talk about my paper trading i traded only 9 days out of 22 days. out of which 2 trades were in slight loss and 7 were in very high profit. later if i calculate on 30 days parameter then also it comes to 35.39%.

what i think is not trading on those 22 days makes the difference !

thanks and want your view on this
^^^^^VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
:thumb:

imfine

Some Broking House is providing Minifty for a margin of 2K only. You can trade 12 lots. I lemy ave the percentage calculation......:D
Hi Pakatil,

I trade with IIFL and found them reasonably ok. trading on such a high margin is very very risky. But you have open a new window to be talked about.

Thats the margin. Yes my system is also considering what margin you will be using while in trade. here in case its 10500 for 1 lot of MNF and i am happy with it.

As said " its better to be late than never"

thanks