15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

marimuthu13

No AFL...

1.Download yesterday close price from NSE BHAV Copy, ( evening 5.31 PM)
2. take out today opening price from NSE site..around 9.16 AM

3. ( Yesterday close - today opening price)/Yesderday close price will give u change in % ..

it should't take more than 2 mins if u know Vlookup function in Excel sheet.

please feel free to ask if you still have any clarification on stock selection.

it dont involves any randomness...pure mechanical way

marimuthu13

here is a stock selection list from July'18 to 11th Mar'18..as per change in highest % of F&O stocks ( minimum above 2 %) ( few are eliminated)

there may be small variations from the way our legend TIF selects his stocks..but for me this looks promising with a win rate of 52% and RR of 1:2

but people who wanted to trade this method has to adapt their own trade management to keep DD at their comfort level.. simply buying/selling BO, keeping it till 3.15 PM needs a lot of capital and patience.

Attachments

MSN1979

I think everyone here has a fair idea on how to pick stocks, and we can stay connected. I will be here watching improvements on this thread closely.
Clearly there are many better ways to get returns as marimuthu13 shared and becuase my returns are a mere 4% i will stop posting as I am myself going to learn other way of selecting stocks.

The gain of 4% can be wiped out due to any substantial move. Still if anyone still wants to keep in touch for stock selection every morning you can pm me.

PS: I will not entertain SELLING OF ANY KIND and dont expect me to give you calls.

marimuthu13

I think everyone here has a fair idea on how to pick stocks, and we can stay connected. I will be here watching improvements on this thread closely.
Clearly there are many better ways to get returns as marimuthu13 shared and becuase my returns are a mere 4% i will stop posting as I am myself going to learn other way of selecting stocks.

The gain of 4% can be wiped out due to any substantial move. Still if anyone still wants to keep in touch for stock selection every morning you can pm me.

PS: I will not entertain SELLING OF ANY KIND and dont expect me to give you calls.
i feel your way of selection of stocks is far superior .............can you make it mechanical way ?? plus if you change your trade management, it should leads to better results.

MSN1979

i downloaded bhav copy on nse, can u please guide me how to get open price of FNO in excel sheet at 9:16 not able to find that on nse web site

please do it whenever free...no need to rush as I am only going to backtest first

MSN1979

since u guys shared my picks are HDFCLIFE BFS JET AIR TM