101% sure intraday trading method

@ salman hats off to ur wonderful research...........

abe bewakufo, dlf ka range 99 % hamesha 7 to 8 point hi rahega koi bhi nifty stock iss zayaada bina kisi strong news ke nahi move karta.

yeh ek fraud hai iss se bacho. pehle mein ne socha ke yeh just helping people par yeh yaha se kuch apne customer bana chahta hai. agar samajh aaye to theek hai baki aap logo marzi. moder plz look into that matter

Plz just think before u post...

In every Intraday Range I will Give Buy or Sell Call , Like buy in buying range , Or buy in dips.and STOPLOSS ALSO (just go back and check )

In this post clearly mention that Buy in dips........Means Buy at any level near 195 on 24th and u will get 204/206 on 25th.
Besides everyone is saying BEARISH MARKET .

Today i have not given any stoploss and said not to trade.
jUST go back and check every range given.

Now i am fed up with all this.:annoyed::annoyed:

So last two days of this week , i will give intraday range with exact call...Then u will not See WT here For SURE.........:mad::mad:

From the Starting of this Thread , I am just a viewer here only..........
Basically a viewer only in Tj . This is my Fav. thread.

Just shocked by Post of Salman and Fisrt i Thought may be he is right.:)

But when i looked at WT's Reply.......

In this post clearly mention that Buy in dips........Means Buy at any level near 195 on 24th and u will get 204/206 on 25th.
Besides everyone is saying BEARISH MARKET .

DLF RANGE for 24 n 25th is :::: 196.85 to 205.40

WT 's Range ::: buy near 195 target 206

By seeing this just Speechless....:eek::eek:

Then gone back through all the ranges and Found clearly mention Buy Or Sell calls are always there...I found nothing Fake..

Just want to say one thing only in this topic....

MT = WT = NEON = Market hulchal = CrazyMind :thumb:

Want to support WT just add ur name also...

hi friend wt for any system there will be critics those will help u to find negative aspects of ur system. if there is some logic in ur system and it works good then proove it. let the logic of ur system proove itself by results and sut the mouth of critcs not u. generally i have seen many ppl geting annoyed and leaving the threads becose of 1 or 2 post of critics. they think that they are doing free service and in response they are being critised. so it is better not to do this free service any more. they just dont care abt their followers. i think this is a imature way to leave if u really h ave a system and u believe it then y leaving w/o prooving it u came here to make a mark or improve it. i think it is a questioin of ones charecter that u are truthfull honest and have some logic u came here with an objective and n ow u are leaving bcose of some critisism still u think urself honest and believe ur logic have some guts proove ur point now it is a question of ur self respect donot runaway close thread the thread gracefully after making ur point proved if failed accept it .and close the thread.

i think this is the right way and will help others

from the starting of this thread , i am just a viewer here only..........
Basically a viewer only in tj . This is my fav. Thread.

Just shocked by post of salman and fisrt i thought may be he is right.:)

but when i looked at wt's reply.......

in this post clearly mention that buy in dips........means buy at any level near 195 on 24th and u will get 204/206 on 25th.
Besides everyone is saying bearish market .

dlf range for 24 n 25th is :::: 196.85 to 205.40

wt 's range ::: Buy near 195 target 206

by seeing this just speechless....:eek::eek:

then gone back through all the ranges and found clearly mention buy or sell calls are always there...i found nothing fake..

Just want to say one thing only in this topic....

mt = wt = neon = market hulchal = crazymind :thumb:

Want to support wt just add ur name also...
jsb2012 !!!!!!!!!!

Today i joined this forum. found an interesting thread , spent almost 4-5 hours to read almost all the post . But climax was thriller but disappointing..

sadly the day i entered it got stopped..

However the harsh words used to make criticism is unjustified .....

ohh, i like that people are more keen to understand reality behind WT. but i 101 % sure its objective to fool people and make money out of it.
i am not telling making money not good, but HE/ she (WT) make several IDs to fool people and comment at regular interval in own thread to prove its point. what is this, is this ethical. you all people will understand what its objective, look this thread all juvenile range of dlf and time to time WT change its SL and comment from another ID.
give some time to me i will expose WT (the bugger).

rh6996

hi frnds............

Here everyone is blaming me that i am not helping Thats nt true......

First of all i have written the detailed step by step process of method....
Then uploaded image of google finance to get data .....
Also uploaded the vedio on youtube.......

I tried from my side to make it simpler but i think i have missed something thats why most people are not getting REAL concept ..... (As i am used to this method thats why i think i have ignored the very minute concepts.):D:D

See max. people is confussed at some level in my method thats why i thought to make a group in gmail and discuss there.......... but every member have diff. prob and diff approach of thinking...... If i write something , everyone will take diff. meaning according to him.

To solve this

NOW FINALLY I DECIDED TO GIVE MY MOBILE NO. TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MAIL ME AND SERIOUS ABOUT MY METHOD FOR BETTER AND PROPER UNDERSTANDING......:thumb:
Those people who already mailed me and waiting for reply .... plz wait till saturady or sunday i will mail my no. to all of them .

I am very grateful :thanx: to all member for large no. of emails ... Boss itne email dekh kar laga ke reply kaha se start karu...:eek::eek:(Got 25 email on 1st day only..)

And i will tell all of u that i have already done technical analysis courses from reputed people's and places(BSE itself) But believe me all in vain ..............The only thing i got to know that Technical analysis is a ILLUSION...;)

SEE ALL THE INDICATOR ONLY TRACKS OR RUN ON STOCK PRICE ..IF PRICE IS GOING DOWN SO INDICATOR WILL ALSO MOVES ALONG IT AND WE SAY:! YAAR THIS INDICATOR ALWAYS GIVE ACCURATE SIGNAL BUT .......

JUST THINK WHY ALL INDICATOR GIVES U CLEAR SIGNALS WHEN MARKET IS CLOSED BUT IN REALTIME U KNOW BETTER...

THANX AND REGARDS
WIZARD TRADER

------------------------------------------------
wizardtrader11ATgmailDOTcom
I just stumbled on to this thread yesterday! Interesting concept :Vedic maths to predict next days and next 2 days range!! I have no comments on that as its not my subject ! But being a TA enthusiast, (I am no Technical Analyst)for whatever little I know about it, surely I would like to comment about Technical analysis !
Good to know that you have done Technical Analysis but you find it an Illusion but seems you werent paying attention when things were being taught!
There are all sorts of indicators in TA some are Lagging and some are even more lagging but its never that they give a different "clear" Signal when market is closed and not so in real time!!
As with any other method , TA also requires rock steady discipline and in Stock Market more than any strategy its Discipline and Money Management that matters the utmost!
Though I havnt gone thru your thread fully but a glimpse her and there I found that the formula or dividng factor will differ from stock to stock as it does in case of TA, people need to use different MA values for different stocks. Even in your case the most appropriate dividing factor (I think it is "6") was reached by you after lot of pain and back testing to find out the most appropriate one. So it not the Vedic Maths that is magical for finding High Low of next day but your effort to apply it and with trial and error find the value that works the best!
Similarly in TA pivots are calculated by different people differently, they use diffeent values like OHLC etc and arrive at S&R for next say! Some vouch for Cammerilla Levels and others for plain simple Floor Pivots and also some use Vedic Maths :D ! Ultimately what will work is not the Supprot resistance values or high low values but their application by the Trader. Give the same values to 10 traders and you get as many results of Profit/Loss !
I did find that :Dthe High Low range given by you had been way off the mark on few days but that is absolutely fine.. what is disturbing is the way things are put forward giving an impression that the values are NEVER WRONG ! It starts with the title of your thread!
Being a fan of TA couldnt take its criticism without replying!