101% sure intraday trading method

HI FRNDS............

I AM going to tell u my method of intraday share trading . Earlier i had discussed in one thread but i thought to make new thread is ok . Just have a look ...............

IT IS WORTH FOR UR TIME.............

My main intension is to discussed this method here is ....

THE BASIC AND INITIAL THING OF MY METHOD I HAVE DISCUSSED HERE SO U PEOPLE GET THE IDEA AND U WILL COME UP WITH DIFFERENT NEW IDEAS AND RULE BY WE CAN INHANCE AND GIVE MORE EDGE TO MY METHOD...

MEANWHILE I WILL GIVE TO MY INTRADAY PICKS ALSO ....

Last edited:
I am trading from 2-3 years and developed a great formula based on vedic maths and complex rules....

Till now i have tested it dlf , bharti , boi , tatasteel . Icici and seems write .......that whole formula i can not discuss here becoz it is not possible , it had around 20 - 30 rule and the main thing data i have to manually write down on copy and then after strugling with my calculaor around 15 min to get a value............ It is not a execl sheet which i can easily upload

but it pays around 99% accuracy and it will not give todays max and min but also tommorrow's so we have 2 day max and min to trade .

Ok stop talking nw i describe my formula .......

Take any high beta stock like dlf it will take 2 day data to predict next day range . I will take todays example
we will going for 29 june

take 27 june
open close low high
192.60 192.15 190.80 193.65
+0.75 +0.50 -0.15 + 1.20 --- (stock % change accoring pr. Close)
+0.71 +0.41 +0.22 +0.70 ---( nifty % change accoding pr. Close)
28 june
open close low high
192.90 194.45 191.40 195.45
+.40 +1.20 -.35 +1.60 --- (stock % change accoring pr. Close)
+0.16 +0.15 +0.22 +0.35 ---( nifty % change accoding pr. Close)

29 june
open
+1.17 --- (stock % change accoring pr. Close)
+1.45 ---( nifty % change accoding pr. Close)

there is a great imp of 29 june opening price

you can get this data in google finance as i shown in the uploaded image .

For getting intraday min of dlf

now for low :::::::: Add 27 june ( o + c + l ) and 28 june (o +c+ l)
192.60 + 192.15 + 190.80 + 192.90 + 194.45 + 191.40 = total (1154.30)
now total /6 that is 1154.30/6 = 192.38

this value we call lmin1 (192.38)

now add this lmin1 with 29june open value ::::
192.38 +196.75 = 389.15 and take average means 389.15/2 =194.55

that is our main low value we call it lmin2(194.50)

now when u add all % changes of nifty and stock for low like above , u will get value
( .75+.71+.50+.41-.20+.22+.40+.16+1.20+.15-.35+.22 ) = 4.15
and now add 29june open stock and nifty % change (4.15+1.17+1.45) = +6.77

these value came out by adding 7 values (27june op + cl + lw )+ 28 june (op +cl +lw) + 29 june open
so divide the final value by 7
+6.77/7 and u will get +0.96%

multiply this % value to 29june open value
i.e +.96 * 196.75 = 1.85
add this value to limin2(194.55) what we taken out by adding low value see above so this is our todays low i.e. 194.50 + 1.85 =196.30

that is todays low u can verify it ..........

Last edited:
FOR HIGH VALUE :::::::

remember in high value there is a twist ...........

See IN low value , the final addition of all % u are getting +6.77 that is +ve . When u got low value in +ve means very very bullish .

so all u did in low we have divided the whole % value i.e. 6.77 / 7 in this we have to take just half i.e. ( final value / 3.5 ) and u will get the maximam .

gurmy.

I am trading from 2-3 years and developed a great formula based on vedic maths and complex rules....

Till now i have tested it dlf , bharti , boi , tatasteel . Icici and seems write .......that whole formula i can not discuss here becoz it is not possible , it had around 20 - 30 rule and the main thing data i have to manually write down on copy and then after strugling with my calculaor around 15 min to get a value............ It is not a execl sheet which i can easily upload

but it pays around 99% accuracy and it will not give todays max and min but also tommorrow's so we have 2 day max and min to trade .)
dear wizard trader
it is good that u have a strategy with a 99% accuracy
but as u mentioned that it is so complex that u can not discuss it here fully
it has different rules for different stocks
than why at all u are discussing here
why to give a part of ur strategy which is useless to other people
or if u want to help others by giving tips than so be it

dear wizard trader
it is good that u have a strategy with a 99% accuracy
but as u mentioned that it is so complex that u can not discuss it here fully
it has different rules for different stocks
than why at all u are discussing here
why to give a part of ur strategy which is useless to other people
or if u want to help others by giving tips than so be it
It dont have diff. rules for diff. stocks only some rules for all the stocks ............

THE BASIC AND INITIAL THING OF MY METHOD I HAVE DISCUSSED HERE SO U PEOPLE GET THE IDEA AND U WILL COME UP WITH DIFFERENT NEW IDEAS AND RULE BY WE CAN INHANCE AND GIVE MORE EDGE TO MY METHOD...

MEANWHILE I WILL GIVE TO MY INTRADAY PICKS ALSO ....

gurmy.

It dont have diff. rules for diff. stocks only some rules for all the stocks ............

MEANWHILE I WILL GIVE TO MY INTRADAY PICKS ALSO ...
yes on 29 june i have traded in icici only .....i told u it is only 5 % of main method so u can't get immediately 100% accuracy in all scripts ...... In icici some more rules r there ........thats why u have nt got the right value
dear
how one can have ideas if he does not know the strategy fully with all the rules explained clearly
until then it will be a waste of time here
this thread will attract only tip seekers
buy,,,,,,,,,,,,

angira

Hi Wizard Trader,

Thanx for sharing ideas which is belongs to VEDIC MATHS.

But if u give here some STRATEGY Then pls discuss all the CONCEPT abt this.

Angira...