100% Legal Way of Trading Forex Online

4xpipcounter

Maybe we need to get more acquainted so there are no miscommunications in the future.
How could you not think I was serious? Someone made a serious query, and I gave a serious answer. Now, if we want to tell jokes, we can go to another thread and tell jokes (As long as they're clean.)
You're laughing? I'm not. I don't like to be mistaken for eying other women.

omigosh ! you were serious !!

lol its even funnier now ROFLMAO :lol:

Maybe we need to get more acquainted so there are no miscommunications in the future.
From your posts I'd prefer there was no communication at all in future

How could you not think I was serious?
How could anyone with any exp in fx think you were serious?

Someone made a serious query, and I gave a serious answer.
Hahaha classic you really are funny !! :rofl:

Now, if we want to tell jokes, we can go to another thread and tell jokes (As long as they're clean.)
Maybe hot forex llc mauritius has their office on the beach, :lol: (hope that wasn't unclean)

You're laughing?
Harder than ever :lol:

Well enough about hot forex, riots of laughter but anyway ..... in regard to etoro (and this of course is for the info of other members and not you sir) before anyone even thinks about trading with etoro please read this

Dear members please be advised i know this trader who's a/c was frozen and the anguish he went through for 8 long months not knowing what would happen before he could get part of his 500k back and i believe he still hasn't gotten the amount he lost when the trades were closed to this day!

Oh and i myself have an inactive live a/c with etoro for a number of yrs and I'd think long and hard before i believe anything from someone who says "etoro are a good broker"

Well 4xpipcounter i guess i'll be on my way, have a good life ..... and I love your posts it really um "lightens" this place up :thumb:

4xpipcounter

That's fine if we don't have any communication in the future, but you're still welcomed to talk if you want. Main thing is at least everyone knows exactly where I stand in lieu of your previous comment. I may have sounded sharp in my response. I just wanted to make it clear I'm not using this forum to fool around on my wife.
How could anyone take me serious? Just read my thread at "Some of my forecasts." Actions speak louder than words.
Also, I am not here to necessarily impress anyone. I'm here to be of assistance to hopeful traders, and to be personally challenged in my trading.
I am funny, a lot of times. Ask my 14 grandchildren, 6 children, and myriad of friends.
I could care less where the office is. As long as I can execute my trades and be paid in a timely fashion, that is all that counts.
If you want to continue to laugh at my expense, that is fine. We just know where we stand.
You have enlightened me to the situation at E-Toro. But then, I have said many times there are no guarantees of finding a good broker. That is the hardest part of trading. I wish your friend well. I hope he gets his money back.
Merry Christmas to you!

From your posts I'd prefer there was no communication at all in future

How could anyone with any exp in fx think you were serious?

Hahaha classic you really are funny !! :rofl:

Maybe hot forex llc mauritius has their office on the beach, :lol: (hope that wasn't unclean)

Harder than ever :lol:

Well enough about hot forex, riots of laughter but anyway ..... in regard to etoro (and this of course is for the info of other members and not you sir) before anyone even thinks about trading with etoro please read this

Dear members please be advised i know this trader who's a/c was frozen and the anguish he went through for 8 long months not knowing what would happen before he could get part of his 500k back and i believe he still hasn't gotten the amount he lost when the trades were closed to this day!

Oh and i myself have an inactive live a/c with etoro for a number of yrs and I'd think long and hard before i believe anything from someone who says "etoro are a good broker"

Well 4xpipcounter i guess i'll be on my way, have a good life ..... and I love your posts it really um "lightens" this place up :thumb:

comm4300

I've been trading for 6 years, and the hardest thing in trading is the broker issue. That is finding someone that is consistently reliable.
Up to this point, I have been extremely happy with Hot Forex. Their customer service is the best I have experienced.
I found E-Toro to be very good, but I elected not to trade with them because of a small personal technical issue.
I have witnessed a lot of positive feedback on Oanda from the followers of my blog.
Thank you again for the suggestions.

Assuming that you are based in India, one more [probably the last] advice required from you:

# your view on micro account.
# how to fund the account. I believe there is a issue with funding of forex account.

thanks again.

Rgds,

4xpipcounter

Sorry for the delay in response. For some reason, I am not getting an e-mail alert for this thread. I am not from India. I am in the USA.
I have a good friend I have known for several years who is from India, and for whatever the reason, he has had no problems with funding and trading.
If the micro accounts work the same in India as they do in the USA, they are very handy if you want to start with limited funds.
If you have a sound methodology, you do not need to start with a lot of money in order to grow it to a sizeable amount. The micros are a very viable solution.

Thank you again for the suggestions.

Assuming that you are based in India, one more [probably the last] advice required from you:

# your view on micro account.
# how to fund the account. I believe there is a issue with funding of forex account.

thanks again.

Rgds,

P

preetksgill

I am a citizen of USA and live in USA now, my area code is 0183 and country code is +91

Best thing is All India Local Call from BSNL works in USA also :)

USA is United Streets of Amritsar.