100% Legal Way of Trading Forex Online

For 4 years now, I have been using a 100% Legal way of trading forex online, ad have had no issues with any legal authority in India whatsoever.

The best thing is u do not need to invest a single naya paisa anywhere.

The only important requirement is u should know how to collect 1000% returns per month trading forex.

Win trading competitions, get funded accounts from ur prize money and continue.If u cannot win competitions then stay away from forex.
Could u put up a few sites which host these competitions.
Thanx

4xpipcounter

If you would like a complete objective viewpoint concerning FXCM, Stay Away!!!!!.
Their customer service is snobby.
They have requotes like crazy.
I tried to get out of a trade one time, and it took me close to 5 minutes. You know how fast the forex markets move.
Take my word for it. They are an unmitigated disaster.

Mr. Gill,

I've plans to open FXCM micro live account.

leaving aside the discussion about 'legal' 'illegal'; i'd like to know if FXCM micro is a good idea?

Asking in terms of broker, spread, funding, withdrawal and ease of dealing with them. Not in terms of strategy etc.

Regards,

4xpipcounter

Preetksgill, did you add one too many zeros when you said 1000%? 1000% is the equivalent of taking a $10,000 pot and turning it into $110,000 pot in one month. 100% is like converting $10,000 into $20,000. That is a little more likely to happen.

For 4 years now, I have been using a 100% Legal way of trading forex online, ad have had no issues with any legal authority in India whatsoever.

The best thing is u do not need to invest a single naya paisa anywhere.

The only important requirement is u should know how to collect 1000% returns per month trading forex.

Win trading competitions, get funded accounts from ur prize money and continue.

If u cannot win competitions then stay away from forex.

comm4300

If you would like a complete objective viewpoint concerning FXCM, Stay Away!!!!!.
Their customer service is snobby.
They have requotes like crazy.
I tried to get out of a trade one time, and it took me close to 5 minutes. You know how fast the forex markets move.
Take my word for it. They are an unmitigated disaster.
Thank you for the feedback. Any suggestions on broker based on your experience? And any advice on funding would be great.

Thanks.

4xpipcounter

I've been trading for 6 years, and the hardest thing in trading is the broker issue. That is finding someone that is consistently reliable.
Up to this point, I have been extremely happy with Hot Forex. Their customer service is the best I have experienced.
I found E-Toro to be very good, but I elected not to trade with them because of a small personal technical issue.
I have witnessed a lot of positive feedback on Oanda from the followers of my blog.

Thank you for the feedback. Any suggestions on broker based on your experience? And any advice on funding would be great.

Thanks.