Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

RKG charges 21k as initial margin and 31k for carry forwarding NIFTY futures.
If Zerodha charges only 11k as initial margin, it is a great news ,I may shift
over to ZERODHA.

Is the error API user access denied?? If it is, then it is because it takes 24hrs from the time you login to nowonline for the exe version to be enabled.. If the error is not that, leave us your number on [email protected] or callback on 080-41302020..
I received my login details on 29th December at 6.30pm via email. First logged on to nowonline.in at 8:42pm on the 29th.

As per your reply, the activation for the NOW Exe platform should have occured at around 9pm or thereabouts today (30th December).

I still get an API user access denied for my user ID from the NOW Exe. Guess the process isn't as automated as it's made out to be, and some intervention from the NSE guys might be required. I was hoping to familiarise myself with the NOW exe platform settings tonight (used to ODIN these past few years) but alas! :annoyed:

Hopefully this minor hiccup should get sorted out and I could put my first trade on Monday 3rd Jan 2011 if not earlier. I'm not much a fan of browser based platforms in any case, nor mobile trading so the EXE platform activation is a must for me.

Please help.

pundit

Hi Zerodha Team,

I have read first 60 odd pages of this thread and if what you claim to offer (great pricing+great trading platform + great customer service) is all true, I must say you will revolutionise online trading in India.

I must also admit the patience with which your team has been answering queries online on this thread.

Now .. I have no option but to open a trading account with you to see if all of this is a reality or a fairy tale ! By what I read of fellow TJ members who have an account with you, it seems a dream come true package for online traders :)

Well done and best wishes.:thumb:

Cheers
SH

Hi SH,
Gr8 to see u here, really services of Zerodha are very good I have also opened account with them, I hope your trading stratagies and account with Zerodha will make a drastic move to my trading account.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

I've inquired about opening a/c via email and phone and is about to get form in a day or 2 by courier. Thanks for quick replies.

I've yet to receive this months phone bill and could not find last month's either hence may I send pass book's copy of 1st page which has address and my photo and closing balance with fresh updated a/c summary in pass-book for address proof?

Also if I link a different dp will I be able to sell shares from your a/c instead of old broker as they charge higher than what you offer. Or will I have to transfer shares by filling Delivery Instruction Slip?

Lastly, can I send I mobile video of me with PAN for in-person verification or a mobile pic's soft copy and will a scanned cheque work in future to link a different bank with details of a/c in same email scanned copy is attached with?

Thanks.
Yes passbook front copy attached with the latest updated transaction on passbook should do as address proof.

If you link another dp, you will not be able to sell through us online... Yes you can transfer using delivery instruction slip to our pool account and then sell it from there, but presently we are not doing it this because this process doesn't fit into our optimized way of doing all broking activities...

Yes the mobile video will be perfect and a scanned cheque won't do, you would need to send us an original cancelled cheque anytime you decide to add an additional bank to the list...

Zerodha

dear zerodha,,,,,,,,

can you pl explain what is this trading account analysis in back office..it only says no data to print...

you did not still upgrade the volume analysis so that it reflects the STT AND OTHER STATUTORY DETAILS...pl do some thing

what are the extra charges if autosquareup is done by the system......and the individual is in percentage brokerage..........and three or four different positions are pending. do you want to charge call and trade for each position seperately or only one call and trade charge..

can this autosquare off be moved 15min a head ...may be fixed around 3.25pm
Hi ,

Can you leave your number on [email protected] and cc a copy to [email protected], regarding your requirement on volume analysis, Will ask venu to call you back and sort this for you..

If auto square off is done, it is considered as a order placed by our system and hence 20 rs extra per order is charged...Though we mention 3.10 , the square offs actually happen around 3.20, but the reason we have mentioned 3.10 is because a few people take huge leverages on an intraday basis and keeping square off at 3.25 is a risk we will have to take. If our risk management software has any issue in squaring off all position 5 mins is too little a time to square off all positions manually... All the rules made are in common interest of all traders and you will have to put yourself in our shoes to appreciate it...

Cheers..

Aman1

zd
when I try to downlod now sw from your site it ask for user name and password.
which user name and password should I use to download now software?

Zerodha

NOW EXE gives error as <<os error>> , pls let me know how to solve this problem.

It was working fine in last week.

I am also having issue in NOW EXPRESS LOW BANDWIDTH Site. Normal login to NOW EXPRESS works but LBS gives error as invalid login/ password
OS error sometimes happens when your computer date is not matching with the NOW date. Please check if the date on your computer is changed...

If it is not working please leave your number on [email protected] or call 41302020

Zerodha

hi zerodhaonline

I am a newcomer to stock market and had been doing a lot of comparisons among online brokers for the past few months,in the end i have reached the conclusion that you are the in the present scenario :thumb: (hope you will be in the future too) :thumb:. Really looking forward to start trading with you :clap: just waiting to complete the process of creating a current account with HDFC :). I really appreciate the way you have been clearing all the queries posted by traderji members:thumb:. Hope you will continue this in future as well

I first heard of Zerodha just two days back while surfing through other traderji threads. After having gone through this entire thread I feel that I have finally found the right broker at last. I am satisfied with the reviews posted abut zerodha by other traderji members.:clapping::clapping:

I have already given my name, email id, mobile no, and address in your website under MAIL ME AN APPLICATION. I just filled them tonight, and when can I expect the delivery of the application form by courier? Hoping you will help me through the account opening process as this is my first time. Once again congratulations for your work here in traderji and wishing all the best in future

Thanking You

Ashwin Skaria Abraham
Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the words, hoping to live upto your satisfaction..

The only thing you need to make sure is , if you are opening a bank account in your name it has to be a savings account.. An individual can't link his bank account which is a current account... If you are opening a current account in name of a firm, prop concern or pvt ltd then it is alright...

Cheers..

Zerodha

RKG charges 21k as initial margin and 31k for carry forwarding NIFTY futures.
If Zerodha charges only 11k as initial margin, it is a great news ,I may shift
over to ZERODHA.
SPAN margin even with us is 21k, but margin required to trade intraday nifty futures is 11k.. Hoping to see you as our client.. cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.