Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Hello Zerodha, can a customer change his brokerage plan? At present I am a small timer, so I would be interested in Plan B. But later if I want to change to Plan A.. any charges, restrictions etc?? And if one wants to change from Plan A to Plan B..

TY
Yes, you can change the plan anytime. We will not charge you anything for changing the plan. To change the brokerage plan, we need to get a request letter or an email from the same ID where you receive the contract notes. The plan will be changed in 24 hours time from the time we receive the request.

Cheers...

GuluGulu

Hi Zerodhaonline,

How to open an account? Can you send A/c. opening kit? I need direct bank transfer of payment for both way...is this possible?

GG

Hi friend's....... here, in zerodha anyone who is trading can change their brokerage model plan, the important point is zerodha is charging only Rs 20 per trade, irrespective of the trade size and it is suiting every one...

Zerodha

Hi Zerodhaonline,

How to open an account? Can you send A/c. opening kit? I need direct bank transfer of payment for both way...is this possible?

GG
The idea behind Zerodha is to make things possible! So, yes, it is possible to transfer from and to your trading and bank account without any problem.

To open an account, send us an email or call us at +91-80-41302020 and we'll send you the application form and also guide you through the account opening process.

GuluGulu

Hi Zerodha,

I have sent email to you to send forms for both NSE and MCX.

Anyway: What is the meaning of "Zerodha"? Do you know it?

Regards,
GG

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

I have sent email to you to send forms for both NSE and MCX.

Anyway: What is the meaning of "Zerodha"? Do you know it?

Regards,
GG
Our name is created by the fusion of the English word Zero and the Sanskrit word Rodha meaning barrier. When they come together the word Zerodha is formed, hinting furiously at our game changing proposition of removing barriers to trade, through the elimination of brokerage. The name Zerodha is on-brand, distinctive, memorable and easy to pronounce for Indian and international audiences. .... Sachin

nac

1. If you have your stocks in a DP other than ours, we will not be able to give you margin for trading. If stocks are in our DP, you will get margin.
2. If you want to trade only intraday, you don't need to open a demat account with us, only a trading account will suffice.
3. For derivatives, you can hold positions overnight without having a demat account with us as long as you have the required margin to hold the positions.
Zerodha.
Got a doubt...

There is a discussion about opening demat account.

Should we open demat account cum trading account with you?
If yes, why can't we link our existing demat account?

Here you were saying, no demat needed if we are do only day trading in cash and trading in derivatives...
Do we get exposure/leverage for day trading (we don't have demat with you)?

Note: This question is not meant to zerodha alone. Since you represent a broking firm (zerodah), we are asking. Anyone who represents any other broking firm can reply or inform us...

gb333

Hi zerodha..
Is Nse Tame is a charting software? Can I deposit and withdraw funds between my trading ledger and my Axis bank a/c within minutes . I have a online Axis bank a/c.

Visited their office on Monday, had cordial interaction with 2 of their staff members, the senior fellow was good in explaining their teething problems.allthough small in size they have high hopes.
I had raised some very important queries which r very important for "positional trader"
for "day trader" i found to be very useful platform. I am waiting for their positive response.

Status
Not open for further replies.