Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

this is not relevant for Options trading, is it?

REgards
ARsh

If you are trading in equity segment, MIS.........
In case of futures, it is pretty simple, if you have 30k in your account and you have bought 3 lots of nifty for intraday... 2 lots will get squared off b/w 3.10 to 3.30pm... If you want to hold all the 3 lots, then you need to bring in another 60k...

Hope this helps...

razx5

Comments like these push us more ... Thanks....

As far as square off's go, We try pushing it later, but a few traders screw it up for all the others...

If clients square off the position on their own, we will have no problems pushing the auto square offs till 3.20 or 3.25... A lot of traders when sitting on a loosing position, decide to shut the terminals and dissapear... No stop losses are put nor do they book the losses... We give a decent leverage for intraday positions and this puts in a spot when a bunch of traders don't do it and we have to square off from our risk management software side....

But this said, we are trying to figure ways out to push the auto square off for intraday positions time atleast till 3.15-3.20...

Cheers..
can v call ur office at around 3.15 p.m and tell v ul def square off by 3.25 p.m?from past 10-15 trading sessions nifty futures always end at day low..so those who r short can reap max profits if squared off end of day.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodaonline,

I got the Contract Note today. What is mean by Stamp charges. Why it is 50 rs. i traded in bank nifty today.
Every contract note has to be stamped by the state government... Stamp duty according to karnataka stamp duty is 0.01% with a maximum stamp duty per day of Rs 50... Other states have no ceiling on how much stamp duty can be charged... Can vary between Rs 200 crore to Rs 1000 per crore... Cheers..

Zerodha

can v call ur office at around 3.15 p.m and tell v ul def square off by 3.25 p.m?from past 10-15 trading sessions nifty futures always end at day low..so those who r short can reap max profits if squared off end of day.
The way we can afford to work at these prices is by setting standard rules to all clients... Same rule that applies to all of you applies to me also...

@zerodhaonline,

Thanks for fast processing of trading account.
Can you please tell me which browsers are supported for nowonline.in? I could see firefox working well but while trying to transfer funds, I am not able to press the Submit button.

@ zerodhaonline ,

I would like to put up a query regarding intraday trading in Bank Nifty.

My question is that if I buy 1 lot of Bank Nifty and then Sell it with a profit
within trading hours for a given single session of a Trading day and not carrying it forward then can you please point out :

Q1. What will be the margin required for this trade in Zerodha Trading Account ?
Q2. What will be the final payment I will have to make on this Bank Nifty Intraday trade including Zerodha Trade Fees and all other combined charges of Stamp Duty,STT,Service Charges etc. ?

From this question exactly what I want to ask is that apart from Rs. 40 as Trade charges including both Buy/Sell sides how much extra I will have to pay as Taxes.

Thanks In Advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.