Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Hi Boona

U have also mentioned the referred thread that it seldom Hangs.Though u giving exact details is worth prasing but seldom hangs would not be acceptable for Intraday Trader or Scalper

Raju
Why u want it to hang very often?? :lol:

I dont understand ur statement.....seldom here means very rare...something which does not happen quite often...

i have faced such situations - may be only twice in 6 months (and u can compare that with Sharekhan or ODIN)

Raju

Hi Boona,

Srry , Galti Ho gayi...Soch raha tha kuch aur ..Thanks for the info.I would also check u'r link.Currently I am having acct with RK & Sharekhan.
But have stopped using RK for last 2 months and am using Sharekhan.

I do swing trades as well as sometimes Scalp also.So am searching for good broker with good terminal like Sharekhan.How are the charting facility in the broker which u have mentioned ?

Thanks,
Raju

Hi Boona,
for equity it seems alrite, but what about futures and options.. it will workout very expensive(0.01% for both futures and options) ... have used bajaj capital and lost close to 20k last april, as the platform didn't work at all and was not able to use the call center also....

Hi Boona,

Srry , Galti Ho gayi...Soch raha tha kuch aur ..Thanks for the info.I would also check u'r link.Currently I am having acct with RK & Sharekhan.
But have stopped using RK for last 2 months and am using Sharekhan.

I do swing trades as well as sometimes Scalp also.So am searching for good broker with good terminal like Sharekhan.How are the charting facility in the broker which u have mentioned ?

Thanks,
Raju
Since its almost comes as free, there are no other frills...no charts...no online streaming quotes etc...its based on push tech, so we need to refresh whenever we need fresh quotes

so i just use it for order placement

for rest there are always multiple options avaibale :)

Getting into this upfront brokerage thing is like marrying a woman without having to look at her.. ;).... I did it once with bajaj, had a bad experience and stopped it at the end of the first month... Zerodha is working beautifully till date, hoping to have no issues in the future... :) ...The only issue that could come is the platform... Have a blind trust in NSE and hence feel that the NOW platform will always be maintained well by the NSE IT team...cheers...

Just visited its website. I am in shock. :eek:

20 rs flat per order irrespective of the quantity of stocks or lots. 20 buy + 20 sell = 40 rs total brokerage per trade is unbelievable. only concern is the safety of our funds with them. I mean can we trust such new brokerage firms? I am not so sure about it.
Hi,
If I place a limit buy or sell order for 500 shares of any company, I find that often it is executed in more than one transaction, often going upto 10+ txs. If so, how will the brokerage charged, Rs 20 for this whole order or 10*20 since it was executed as 10 trades by the exchange over which I will have not control?

Cheers.

Hi,
If I place a limit buy or sell order for 500 shares of any company, I find that often it is executed in more than one transaction, often going upto 10+ txs. If so, how will the brokerage charged, Rs 20 for this whole order or 10*20 since it was executed as 10 trades by the exchange over which I will have not control?

Cheers.
i think if u read this thread fully, u wud have known it by now :)

its only Rs 20+20 based on order number. They wont change even if ur order get executed multiple times

anayash

Hi,

Cheers.
you will be charged Rs.20 only! this has been already clarified by zerodha! please go through the entire thread!

MaxX

This looks interesting as I trade large quantities and currently with RKG.

Is Zerodha an options friendly broker?, i.e. would calculate margin based on max. risk in options strategies like butterflies or iron condors (which are hedged) and not charge the same margin as unhedged/naked positions like RKG and other brokers do?

That would be a true game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.