Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSE and MCX equity will require you to sign the segment enablement form in the download section of our website.

For MCX commodity, you will have to sign a new set of commodity forms which is on our website. You will have to print, attach documents and send it out to us...
Sachin, one clarification regarding enabling the BSE segment. You said I have to "sign the form" for that. The BSE activation form on your website is in PDF form, and if I have understood you correctly, you are saying I have to fill this PDF document and emailed to you as attachment for enabling the segment, right? Or have I send the same physically/through courier? Link: https://www.zerodha.com/download/BSE Activation Form.pdf

Regarding MCX, will wait till November and sign up for all segments in one go. Do not want to send forms again and again. :)

Last edited:

megapixel

Hi Zerodha

yesterday (14-sep-2012) I bought 1 lot SBI CE and 1 lot LT CE Out-Of-the-Money (OTM) stock options expiry on 25-OCT-2012

I have not received ECN (Contract Notes) yet. When can I expect this ? Is there any problem ?

Last edited:

poortrader

Hi Zerodha

yesterday (14-sep-2012) I bought 1 lot SBI CE and 1 lot LT CE Out-Of-the-Money (OTM) stock options expiry on 25-OCT-2012

I have not received ECN (Contract Notes) yet. When can I expect this ? Is there any problem ?
1. shoot a mail to them..

2. you can also download yr ECN from backoffice

poortrader

@zerodha

1. Now in NEST (MCX Commodities) I amgetting 4 days data, few days back it was 2 days data, but there is no option to choose the 10 days data as mentioned by you earlier. Where is that option to choose?

2. What is the cover order option in zerodha trader, how are we supposed to use it? where is the education material to use the new terminal??

Status
Not open for further replies.