Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Zerodha please reply to this query . This is in interest of the Trading Community as a whole.
Forensic trail would show the IP address of the punching terminal, but that can be disputed, as the IP changes everytime we restart our router.

But for sure, it would show up some place or the other, as this is most probably a routine problem, for disputes.

comm4300

what difference does that make??
client vs brokerage terminal?
helps in disputes where "certain" dealers for their turnover target misuse client's account.

If the order has been originated from Dealer terminal, there has to be be phone recording of the conversation where client had given order.

recently one forum member complained about IIFL trading w/o his consent...

Zerodha

Sachin/Zerodha,

Whenever we place orders, does the exchange knows whether the order has been originated from the client terminal or the broker terminal?

Please let me know, this is urgent.
Very easy for the exchange to know if it is a client terminal or a dealer terminal.. The trade report sent by the exchange to the broker at the end of the day carries this detail..

The exchange can also let you know from which exact terminal from which city and which branch the trade was placed, if it is a dealing terminal..

Zerodha

@murthyavr

We don't migrate clients during 9 to 4, so i guess it is not about your equity accounts..

If you already have the ZT and we are migrating equity onto it, there is nothing which gets deactivated, when you login the next time equity would show enabled..

The issue would be if you had 2 different ids for ZT and NOW, HODS0001 and DS0001, we would have to integrate it into 1 DS0001. In this case ZT would get deactivated for a couple of minutes.. Even this we don't do it if you have traded commodity on that particular day or if you have any commodity position..

We take care of all of this, but if you were taking a new position and you realized that ZT is deactivated and you need to login with the new password, we are really sorry abou t it.. we try to take care of everything as mentioned above, It is an unforgiving world this online one especially considering the only other way to work would be to between 1130pm in the night.. :) ..

@myinvestment, very surprised that our sales team didn't help your friend. They are a highly incentivized bunch and never let go of a lead. If you can share the number, will personally call and help him out, hopefully this way the grudge you have with us reduces.. ;)..

Cheers

Last edited:

Zerodha

I have taken the form print out for applying for MCX Comodity account.
Should I wait so that I can open MCX commodity and Equity in one go?
Or will it be one segment addition form or something else?
Print out the MCX commodity form and send it out, MCX equity will take a while and it will most likely be a a fresh form...

Status
Not open for further replies.