Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

travi

In Pi one minute nifty chart,the first candle is a monster candle each day showing 12.00 am.How to rectify this?
For me this happens to specific scrips when data isn't downloaded properly for some reason.
That data appears to be cached here
C:\Zerodha\Pi\Charts
and then sits with corrupted data which to me appears to be local fetched in subsequent fetches.
After deleting that scrip from above folder, it works for me.

Standard Disclaimer= :D:D:D
Your default installation path may vary
Take backup
I'm not responsible for any damage of any sort that may arise
If it helps, revert to this post.

oldtrader

Dear Zerodha Team,

I had won the 60 day challenge & placed the brokerage refund request on 17-01-2017. After waiting for stipulated 10 days time, I sent an e-mail enquiring about the status. I was told that there is a discrepancy in P&L calculations. Actual profit around 3060 calculated profit around 3020. Was told that the team is looking into it. I had sent various reminders, no response.

Even support ticket number 403458 opened on 16-02-2017 at 5:01 pm regarding this issue remains unanswered.

Sir, I would like to know , why this challenge is kept open if there is difficulty from your side to settle the refunds. Alternatively you can modify the challenge to suit the refund budget u can cope up with.

Regards,
MSA
Hi.

Just a minor issue with the brokerage calculation. We'll have this sorted ASAP.

Finally , refund credited to my account today. Thank you Zerodha for sorting the issue. :clap: