WWIL will zooooom

O

OneBull

You have done a good job by buying back at some lower level as because a stock that has been languishing and remain under pressure for a fairly long period of time, suddenly seeing a spike up and then people realize that the stock is very close to either purchase price or where losses are more palatable at levels where so that people rush out of their exit doors and thats exactly what you are likely to see even in the real estate stocks. WWIL might see an up tick till Rs 18 or max Rs 21 and then you will see a whole world of selling coming over again. I also bought 2000 @ 17.10 tomorrow but did not sold at higher level and bought 2000 @ 15.10 today.Hoping 4 best.
All the best.....:cool::cool:

I am in same ship as you, people no love making here, lets not make it another Titanic:cool:

I made a handsome loss by covering up my Nifty, but I am glad I have now guts to take home losses (before they become LOSSES;))

I am in same ship as you, people no love making here, lets not make it another Titanic:cool:

I made a handsome loss by covering up my Nifty, but I am glad I have now guts to take home losses (before they become LOSSES;))
Dear OneBull
I will suggest you to avoid short sell next week.

devangan123

Back into WWIL @ closing price 12K shares. I have tgt again of 19 Rs, I think its in range of 14-20 Ping-Pong :)
Onebull

WWIL Closed at 15.55 on friday , Just pray that it does not go below 14.75 for even one second on monday , else it will bleed upto 11 , does not matter how much nifty rises on Monday.

Devan

Onebull

WWIL Closed at 15.55 on friday , Just pray that it does not go below 14.75 for even one second on monday , else it will bleed upto 11 , does not matter how much nifty rises on Monday.

Devan
Dear devangan123
I think you are wrong.
One Monday if WWIL goes above 18 then you will see it @ about 22+ in next 2-3 session irrespective of any fall in Nifty and I think it can happen like in case of spice and polaris.
I have explained the reason earlier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Equities 12