WWIL will zooooom

O

OneBull

But today among media and entertainment i see a good liquidity and i think that not only WWIL but whole media & entairtainment space is in good news.I saw a good rush in volume in many more stocks of media & entairtainment like
Dish TV India(price raises 20% volume raises 325%)
Zee News(volume raises 327%)
Midday Multi(price raises 9.6% volume raises 208%)
Broadcast(price raises 4% volume raises 188%)
Cinemax India(price raises 1.8% volume 160%)
K Sera Sera(price up 5% volume 150%)
NDTV,Ent Network Ind,INOX Leisure and TV Today were also in good liquidity.
.....That may be the only reason....
Also I think tomorrow Dish TV will get another 20% momentum.Dish TV is looking more good than WWIL(Low risk low gamb)::cool:

I will not say if DishTV goes up 20% or not, but its business is such, it won't go up fast unless it reaches small towns and villages, also with so many new companies limping into DTH services, it has to fight hard for survival. BTW we have DishTV at home:cool:

kkseal

Don't be too sure yet I have been eying this one for a long time Have seen it making occasional spurts on this kind of news & then go into hibernation again Finally had given up on it.

As far as this HITS technology is concerned, it has to be competitive with (read lower than) DTH I am not sure of this as it has addl layers in the form of MSOs & local cable operators (Also more hassles for the customer). DTH is a much cleaner implementation imo. HITS is not exactly a new technology but the adoption rate globally has been poor.

Also their broadband biz is cable broadband & it has a no. of (more successful) rivals as well.

The company is still in the red but this may get paired of if the tech platform is a success.

For now nothing more than a 'quickie' (that too in cash for me).

I will not say if DishTV goes up 20% or not, but its business is such, it won't go up fast unless it reaches small towns and villages, also with so many new companies limping into DTH services, it has to fight hard for survival. BTW we have DishTV at home:cool:

Dish TV is not a bad buy at all.Promoters recently subscribed to the rights issue at Rs 22.00 increasing their own stake in the company.Companies having a high promoter stake is always a good sign.Dish TV has the potential to reach upto 30 -35 very well in 2-3 days.:)

O

OneBull

Dish TV is not a bad buy at all.Promoters recently subscribed to the rights issue at Rs 22.00 increasing their own stake in the company.Companies having a high promoter stake is always a good sign.Dish TV has the potential to reach upto 30 -35 very well in 2-3 days.:)
Good luck to DishTV if it goes up to 30-35, it will mean WWIL will also go up, as WWIL provides infrastructure to DishTV:D

Don't be too sure yet I have been eying this one for a long time Have seen it making occasional spurts on this kind of news & then go into hibernation again Finally had given up on it.

As far as this HITS technology is concerned, it has to be competitive with (read lower than) DTH I am not sure of this as it has addl layers in the form of MSOs & local cable operators (Also more hassles for the customer). DTH is a much cleaner implementation imo. HITS is not exactly a new technology but the adoption rate globally has been poor.

Also their broadband biz is cable broadband & it has a no. of (more successful) rivals as well.

The company is still in the red but this may get paired of if the tech platform is a success.

For now nothing more than a 'quickie' (that too in cash for me).
Digitisation is one of the still 'live' growth stories in India and if I may say worldwide (even US is going fully digital now). DTH and perhaps Cable (once they get their act together)are the Changewaves to ride upon. And Dish is a pioneer and the only listed stock here. The other prominent player is Tata Sky which is qualitatively a better brand name in metros but apparently has a higher capex/customer acq cost then Dish which had the advantage of starting early.
The bad markets are actually good for players like Dish and tata sky who have picked up the early subscribers and most likely late entrants may falter because of fund raising constraints/or too much upfront losses. This is getting supported by BIG TV and Airtel low key operations after the ambitious big bang launches.:)

Aiyaz

But today among media and entertainment i see a good liquidity and i think that not only WWIL but whole media & entairtainment space is in good news.I saw a good rush in volume in many more stocks of media & entairtainment like
Dish TV India(price raises 20% volume raises 325%)
Zee News(volume raises 327%)
Midday Multi(price raises 9.6% volume raises 208%)
Broadcast(price raises 4% volume raises 188%)
Cinemax India(price raises 1.8% volume 160%)
K Sera Sera(price up 5% volume 150%)
NDTV,Ent Network Ind,INOX Leisure and TV Today were also in good liquidity.
.....That may be the only reason....
Also I think tomorrow Dish TV will get another 20% momentum.Dish TV is looking more good than WWIL(Low risk low gamb)::cool:

:D

Thts the right spirit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Equities 12