Workshop with LIVE TRADES

biyasc

I also make very profitable trades,Sir,but that doesn't make me an excellent trader,if I can't make my non-profitable trades lower than the profitable ones.The analysts are very right in some times.....specially when there is a sustained market movement of one direction mainly.Like we had with us,sustained bull markets..for 4 consecutive years.One theory:buy on dips.You are a crorepati.But then will come the crash and then will go home the taxi driver millionnaires.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-psychology/20527-what-edge-you-have-markets-2.html#post163795
You guys are impressed by him for no real substance..Good for me.Less the opponents prepared,more my chances improve to earn.
This is the most imporatnt aspect to analyse before buiding (or stealing:D) a particular trading system/strategy.

biyasc

You know Mr.Nandy personally,that's ok.You have been associated with stoxtrend people for some time,that is also ok.But the sentence that he has sound theoretical back ground and 'he practises what he preaches' is just more than what he deserves.Let me explain:
He learnt TA from the father of the viratech guy Rahul Mohinder.In 6 months.Now about theoretical understanding:who will judge that,if the judge himself is not a genius? And you guys should know how many of us care to have some 'understanding' thing? We want readymade buy-sell systems,in this scenario it is not acurate to judge a person's acumen.
Now let me explain one of his techniques which he teaches(when he taught this to me and a 'roomful' of few other students,he told that he teaches these things in his seminars also):
Take a 50 day SMA.Make a band envelope of x percent(I forgot the number,as it was more than a year back....but it was below 10 surely).
Now plot a 7 period SMA on the same chart.When the 7 period SMA will cut the upper band of the envelope,this triggers a buy with (or without may be)several subjective parameters,like the surge in volume while the break out,the downward slant of the envelope.The exits will be cut of the SMA(7) and the upper band of the envelope in the downward direction.

I can understand that he has to teach some models to the seminar attendees or the students(like me),but after presenting this bakwas idea,guess what he said? He told that he can present people who was trading this model and earning a livelihood.....not only that, he told he himself earned 18% (probably)monthly with this method.Now who will tell him that earning 18% in a month is one thing and earning from the markets months after after month is another.
Just imagine the depth of his 'understanding' and the 'preaches-practises' stuff.If he is still practising this BS,I want to know? Mr.Nandy if you are reading this,please answer this.

Improve what? His wallet by catching more bakras to attend his seminar?

That one can do.Make it doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.

No bitterness with u rk,please take my word as a friend.The world is more tougher than sweet-words-speakers project to us.
i can always say that i have a master in traderji. thanks.

H

hari09omkar

Seems more of a personal thing to me becoz of the burns in your heart.
Seems more like a personal agenda,rather than the facts.
U thought the post was personal? Agenda? blah...blah.Great understanding Sir!!
Get my point again.I am not saying that he is a dull.But if somebody is saying that this method is good enough to make people earn for livelihood,and that too he lied that it was his invention as kenneth pointed that the method(a useless one) was a model of Tushar Chande,and he also earned,isn't this funny enough? I hope u understand what is 'backtesting'! Please backtest that dumb method and then post the report here and defend Nandy.It's not about the dumbness also.It's about the uprightness also.A method of Tushar Chande is completely falsely represented to be his discovery! And he didn't stop there.He told people are 'eating' with this method.It's a shear lie.If u don't understand why so,then it's useless talking in this respect!

Sorry to disappoint you sir, I decline to share the same.....
I am not at all disappointed! This is expected!

H

hari09omkar

Nice to see you back in forum.

If the trading concept has a great logic & if it is sound & simple, then 1 year data is sufficient to make an opinion (thats my thinking, no need to agree with me).

If the trading concept is based on lots of indicators & parameters including some magical no./s & figures then one have to think twice before making an opinion on it.

I understand that you had painfull experience/s with mr.nandy & his teaching. But if RK believes mr.nandy & his trading ability, then whats wrong in it?

BTW. reading your posts after long days. hope everything is fine.
Dear biyas,
Yeah...oxus's idea of one year brokerage report is fine.But the methods are not one single if it's Nandy's case.He has many 'techniques' as I heard.Which trade is the outcome of which method and which is going to be taught there in the seminar,is not my guess.
I didn't talk subjectively like rk,u can see biyas.I talked after the funny technique is taught and projected as a tool to survive the market.Rk didn't care to justify that Nandy is not a substanceless.I have and I presented that.

H

hari09omkar

I do not think rkkarnani is here to prove his capabilities. He posted his views which were disputed and he seems desperate to defend them.
Even if the technique work or maybe as presumed will not work, it does not affect the status of Subhadip Nandi!!!!! (at least from my point of view) as rkkarnani has mentioned that there is his own input also.....
We seem to have gone personal into something which has hardly any general interest.
Now it may be said that hariom is trying to save people from being duped (in his assesment) and rkkarnani is disputing it by his views!!!! So it affects the people in general here and so the discussion is important.

I was born and brough up in Kolkata, now i am in New Delhi. I had done my schooling from Hindi High School, now Birla High School.
A batch mate of mine Manjit Singh a brilliant student could not do much in life joined the Khalistan movement and was...., whereas another student of the same school, is today a top scientist in NASA!!!! The school was bad!!!!!! or the teachers or the curriculam,.......
Many of us here might remember the childhood poem by Hariaudh (Phool aur Kaante) :
Hain janam lete jagah me ek hi
ek hi paudha unhe hai paalata
-----------------------------

Rose and thorns are the product of the same plant nurtured by the same environment!!!!! differ totally...

So let us put a stop to this on going attack and defence and defence and attack by accepting that both ARE correct as per their own expirience.

Reagrds,
Shravan
I didn't want to make people aware...I just got disappointed with the facts that people are saying:he is intelligent,he is sharp,he preaches what he practises etc.I didn't think some to be true and presented my experiences.

I have nothing personal.And no intention to stop people from joining the seminars.I myself am very interested in learning a day trading technique which is 90% successful.So go ahead with the seminars and subjective opinions.If he does a seminar here in Kolkata now,I have very much interest in joining it and cross-question him.

biyasc

Dear biyas,
Yeah...oxus's idea of one year brokerage report is fine.But the methods are not one single if it's Nandy's case.He has many 'techniques' as I heard.Which trade is the outcome of which method and which is going to be taught there in the seminar,is not my guess.
I didn't talk subjectively like rk,u can see biyas.I talked after the funny technique is taught and projected as a tool to survive the market.Rk didn't care to justify that Nandy is not a substanceless.I have and I presented that.
yes, you are right.

oxusmorouz

I do not think rkkarnani is here to prove his capabilities. He posted his views which were disputed and he seems desperate to defend them.
Even if the technique work or maybe as presumed will not work, it does not affect the status of Subhadip Nandi!!!!! (at least from my point of view) as rkkarnani has mentioned that there is his own input also.....
We seem to have gone personal into something which has hardly any general interest.
Well sir, the question of status does not arise. I believe we have the right to criticize and be criticized for any commitment that we undertake, as long as such a criticism has its roots in valid grounds, as in this situation. If prominent personalities in this forum and outside it are subject to answers, I'm sure Mr.Nandy is no different.

It looks like half of Calcutta has been trained by Mr.Nandy and opinions may differ; opinions are pretty much immaterial. If he/his proponents does not trade that system (which is perfectly alright), then there must be data to believe that such a system works. If his system works, shouldn't there be reason to believe so? I should prefer skepticism over blind following.

biyasc

Well sir, the question of status does not arise. I believe we have the right to criticize and be criticized for any commitment that we undertake, as long as such a criticism has its roots in valid grounds, as in this situation. If prominent personalities in this forum and outside it are subject to answers, I'm sure Mr.Nandy is no different.

It looks like half of Calcutta has been trained by Mr.Nandy and opinions may differ; opinions are pretty much immaterial. If he/his proponents does not trade that system (which is perfectly alright), then there must be data to believe that such a system works. If his system works, shouldn't there be reason to believe so? I should prefer skepticism over blind following.
This is to inform you that i am not the student of any T.A:D. My one & only guru is Mr. MARKET itself.