Workshop with LIVE TRADES

U

uasish

Hello Sunando Da, Have read a lot about your Selfless assistance to all and sundry on this forum and also your initiative to hold the Kolata Meet of traderji and subsequent posting of the proceedings on Video!!!
Sir, Is it possible if a certain number of people on traderji forum get interested, can we "negotiate some very attractive and concessional rates for Mr.Nandy to hold a LIVE session workshop in Kolkata or may be somewhere else where there can be desired number of participants!!!
Frankly the interaction here is making me interested in the workshop though do not know how much I will be take out from it.
regards
-Gautam
As you know him personally this query is directed towards you. I am also requesting R K Karnani with whom I have had a very long interaction regarding use of TA by a nivice like me.
Gautam,

Sunondo's endeveour to arrange a Meet at Kolkata was an ABSOLUTELY self-less effort,kindly never dilute that ,with promoting somebody's personal COMMERCIAL interest.
As a Kolkattan we all may happen to know Mr Nandy.
You are going overboard to request the USE OF TRADERJI'S PLATFORM FOR PROMOTING AN INDIVIDUAL'S COMMERCIAL INTEREST.
This is utterly beyond the Culture of this Forum.
The teaching we have received from this Forum & from our Teacher compels me to refute this .Plz abstain from repeating this type of mistake again in Future.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:

biyasc

Oh! great, what you are waiting for. Go & learn the method.:)

oxusmorouz

With due respects Mr.Nandy, wouldn't it be easier to post your broking account details for a period of 1 year, so that people can get an objective view of what to expect, instead of subjective answers?
A trading method cannot be said to work or not work in a single day's trade. So instead of speculating on what the outcome will be, the brokerage statement will give a fair clue as what the prospects can expect.

biyasc

With due respects Mr.Nandy, wouldn't it be easier to post your broking account details for a period of 1 year, so that people can get an objective view of what to expect, instead of subjective answers?
A trading method cannot be said to work or not work in a single day's trade. So instead of speculating on what the outcome will be, the brokerage statement will give a fair clue as what the prospects can expect.
you are absolutely right oxy.

Hi Indiatrader,
I have joined the forum very recently but going through the old file I found that one of very reputed TA Mr Subhdeep has been organising workshop and seminar on technical Analysis for the benefit of traders. I request you to give me details of the such workshop/seminar being organised in Kolkatta, I shall be obliged for that. even some new TA with accuracy, could be reffered to me for my training....B.P.Sinha

deb99891

you are absolutely right oxy.
but biyas master traders allways maintain consistency
here s.n is teacher
if anyone gettin good hand on knowledge that is allways good.
profit\loss of that very day doesnt matter much.
the main thing will be what the method teacher is applying ......
if mr. nandy is a good daytrader then it will be beneficial for all who join the seminar.

biyasc

but biyas master traders allways maintain consistency
here s.n is teacher
if anyone gettin good hand on knowledge that is allways good.
profit\loss of that very day doesnt matter much.
the main thing will be what the method teacher is applying ......
if mr. nandy is a good daytrader then it will be beneficial for all who join the seminar.
thats why oxy asked to show last 1 year a/c details . so one can judge the consistancy of the method.

deb99891

thats why oxy asked to show last 1 year a/c details . so one can judge the consistancy of the method.
mr nandys full year ledger?:D
u guys r right....:D
lets speculate the outcome from mr. nandys part:D
as he said....

quote:5. If you lose while trading, will I get my money back as it would basically prove that the methods taught by you is useless?
90 PERCENT OF THE DAYS I DO NOT LOSE DAYTRADING, AND I DO NOT INTEND TO DO SO IN FRONT OF A ROOMFUL OF PEOPLE. :) HOWEVER, IF I DO SO THEN IT IS NOT A FAULT OF THE TECHNIQUE, RATHER THE STOPLOSSES ARE THERE ONLY FOR A SCENARIO LIKE THIS.
I RUN MY OWN TV SHOW AT KOLKATA 5 DAYS A WEEK WHERE I USE MY TECHNIQUES TO GIVE OUT ACTUAL TRADES. YOU CAN VERIFY FROM ANYONE WHO WATCHES MY PROGRAMME ABOUT MY SUCCESS RATIO.

so yes he must come honestly forward....

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

Hello Gautam, I am in a sound position to give a reply to your queries. I have been associated with Stoxtrend people for some time now. Good professional people.
I know Subhadip Nandi personally. Had even attended his Basic Course in Technical Analysis. He is a genuine TA, with sound theoritical back ground and his biggest PLUS POINT is he practises what he preaches. There may be others but he is the only TA i came across who also Trades his Teachings. with quiet a few TA across India. He is one who would not hide behind Technical Jargons to safe guard his LOOSING CALLS generated by his system......
You know Mr.Nandy personally,that's ok.You have been associated with stoxtrend people for some time,that is also ok.But the sentence that he has sound theoretical back ground and 'he practises what he preaches' is just more than what he deserves.Let me explain:
He learnt TA from the father of the viratech guy Rahul Mohinder.In 6 months.Now about theoretical understanding:who will judge that,if the judge himself is not a genius? And you guys should know how many of us care to have some 'understanding' thing? We want readymade buy-sell systems,in this scenario it is not acurate to judge a person's acumen.
Now let me explain one of his techniques which he teaches(when he taught this to me and a 'roomful' of few other students,he told that he teaches these things in his seminars also):
Take a 50 day SMA.Make a band envelope of x percent(I forgot the number,as it was more than a year back....but it was below 10 surely).
Now plot a 7 period SMA on the same chart.When the 7 period SMA will cut the upper band of the envelope,this triggers a buy with (or without may be)several subjective parameters,like the surge in volume while the break out,the downward slant of the envelope.The exits will be cut of the SMA(7) and the upper band of the envelope in the downward direction.

I can understand that he has to teach some models to the seminar attendees or the students(like me),but after presenting this bakwas idea,guess what he said? He told that he can present people who was trading this model and earning a livelihood.....not only that, he told he himself earned 18% (probably)monthly with this method.Now who will tell him that earning 18% in a month is one thing and earning from the markets months after after month is another.

Just imagine the depth of his 'understanding' and the 'preaches-practises' stuff.If he is still practising this BS,I want to know? Mr.Nandy if you are reading this,please answer this.
A rare breed of TA who accept his mistakes which are very rare without hesitation. Best part is that he is Progress oriented... always lookingfor ways to improve....
Improve what? His wallet by catching more bakras to attend his seminar?
Do not go in for workshop now, though I do not know if they plan any in your area but can suggest to subscribe to their Calls.
That one can do.Make it doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.

No bitterness with u rk,please take my word as a friend.The world is more tougher than sweet-words-speakers project to us.