Woodies CCI trading system

Is Woodies CCI a leading indicator?

• Total voters

kkeskar92

Wow...what a ralley that was...one could have made money without any indicators:lol:

The ralley is similar to last monday when no economic news is expected from US...so MFs have taken Nifty to new highs.

Todays range bars chart shows cool signals.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

alroyraj

Wow...what a ralley that was...one could have made money without any indicators:lol:

The ralley is similar to last monday when no economic news is expected from US...so MFs have taken Nifty to new highs.

Todays range bars chart shows cool signals.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It was assuming of course that one held a long position overnight one could have pocketed the entire move as opposed to half of it uf one bouhjt in the morning.

kkeskar92

It was assuming of course that one held a long position overnight one could have pocketed the entire move as opposed to half of it uf one bouhjt in the morning.
The chart is showing just the move since morning...not the overnight gap up.

Hi Linkon7 , my name is Eduardo I'm a trader in Brazil, i use Amibroker for day trading, i saw a image from your Amibroker showing the angle of the moving average , could you help me i need very much this formula to show the angles , if you can help me i will apreciate very much. I have Alpha Omega for metastock if you whant.

Best Regards

Eduardo

linkon7

Hi Linkon7 , my name is Eduardo I'm a trader in Brazil, i use Amibroker for day trading, i saw a image from your Amibroker showing the angle of the moving average , could you help me i need very much this formula to show the angles , if you can help me i will apreciate very much. I have Alpha Omega for metastock if you whant.

Best Regards

Eduardo
Code:
EMA34 = EMA(C,34);
x1_EMA34 = 0; 
x2_EMA34 = 1; 
y1_EMA34 = 0; 
y2_EMA34 = (Ref(EMA34, -1) - EMA34) / Avg * range; 
c_EMA34 = sqrt((x2_EMA34 - x1_EMA34)*(x2_EMA34 - x1_EMA34) + (y2_EMA34 - y1_EMA34)*(y2_EMA34 - y1_EMA34)); 
angle_EMA34 = round(180 * acos((x2_EMA34 - x1_EMA34)/c_EMA34) / PI); 
angle_EMA34 = IIf(y2_EMA34 > 0, - angle_EMA34, angle_EMA34);

also im looking for macd angle can any body gave me the angle between the fast and slow macd its been very long time im searching about the macd angle can any body supply me with that afl