Woodies CCI trading system

Is Woodies CCI a leading indicator?

• Total voters

kkeskar92

@kkesekar92

Can u please tell me how to do this. I tried to do so,.. but is of no use.

Again in this i fail to implement.. Also I don't get any alarm sounds going when CCI crosses 200 limits.:confused:

P.S: I use MT4, DEMO OF FXCENTRAL.

Regards
Saivenkat
Just drop the sidewinder on woodies panel...not on main chart.
HFE lights up in side panel...no sound alarm.....HFE is good for exits not for entries.

saivenkat

Just drop the sidewinder on woodies panel...not on main chart.
@KKesekar92.. I am unable to catch what you mean by "drop"..

Let me tell you of what i did..

First i loaded the tpl file..
Then added the indicators one by one using Custom indicator tab..

As i did so, SI overlay, opens only in a new window..

If you find time please clarify..

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat

Hi everyone. I traded woodies system for 3 years fulltime everyday and it was not making money for me. I even went to his seminars for live training. I can tell you the only part of the system I use now is the woodie pivots for intraday support and resistance analysis. Of all the people I know from live seminars I know only 1 person making money on US ES futures market and he never stays in the trade more than few seconds.

saivenkat

@BDVest,

May be CCI's of woodies doesnot suit to your way of trading. There are people in this forum, using it successfully. Any how, what ever method we adopt we must earn money.. Be it woodies or other..:D

BTW do you have link of Woodies Home study CCI DVD.. I downloaded the DVD's up to 5 parts, using the link given in the forum.. and the DVD part 6 i did not download as it was said the link was broken. I tried to download the part 6 of DVD using other link i found while i googled for it..

but then it after finishing download, as i tried to unzip/unrar the file.. it is ASKING TO INSERT THE DISC CONTAINING THE FILE WOODIES.COURSE.PART6.RAR

If you can help me, please provide the link.

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat:)

PGDIMES

Dear Sai,

If you want the 6th part of the series then send p.m. to linkon or razput who have these videos. They may have the links to the videos as well.