Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Do we need to pay some amount during account opening ? I am interested in Free forever plan. No Demat is required as I dont do delivery trades. I will provide existing DP CMR.

Also do you have AUTO MIS charges ?
Sir,
Since we do not charge in terms of Brokerage or software in Freedom Plan, we avoid unnecessary wastage of manhours in various arguements/doubts for future references, in case we link trading account with other brokers CMR. Hence, compulsorily you have to open demat account with us. We are charging lifetime maintenance fees of 999+gst for the same. However, for commodity trading you can open trading account without DEMAT.

regards

kainiteh

How can one in freedom plan can avail fox trader???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please clarify about the new set of rules announced by SEBI, for margin calculations.
Thanks

msdtime

@Wisdom Capital
I think you got that vendor/platform/brokerage house list wrong.
The pro upstox and pro upstox mobile platforms are NOT provided by i-Dart.
i-Dart provides Dartstock which is Same as Fyers ONE.
Also Fyers Web is from tradingview and not i-Darts.
In short - Who came up with that image attachment?

Last edited:
Can we take a trial on (use) Fox Trader, while trading on NestTrader, or we have to take trades on FT as well. Please clarify.
Further, what will be the charges for FoxTrader, for freedom plan customers.

Wisdom Capital

Can we take a trial on (use) Fox Trader, while trading on NestTrader, or we have to take trades on FT as well. Please clarify.
Further, what will be the charges for FoxTrader, for freedom plan customers.
You can trade simultaneously in NEST & Wisdom Capital Fox Trader.

You can avail Wisdom Capital Fox Trader free of cost for 30 days now, after that per segment 900/month + GST you need to pay directly to Reliable software, we do not have commission or omission of this regard.

chintan786

You can trade simultaneously in NEST & Wisdom Capital Fox Trader.

You can avail Wisdom Capital Fox Trader free of cost for 30 days now, after that per segment 900/month + GST you need to pay directly to Reliable software, we do not have commission or omission of this regard.
Hi, Does Trading on NCDEX as well available thorugh NEST. Also u enable RTD in NEST from your end for a client.

Regards,