Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

pannet1

@Wisdom Capital

As per your contract note there is section "OTHER CHARGES", apart from all the charges can you please explain. If you want i can share a contract note for your ref.
i forgot, but they charge you additionaly when you have shortfall of margin and it is like they funded the balance amount for you. so its like an interest they charge you.

i dont remember, how they charge the interest, whether its under

OTHER CHARGES (or)

some other accouting heads

@ WisdomCapital

Please change your procedure for making a payout. Of late it has become a pain, an headache to make a request for a payout.
Previously, I used to get a payout request on phone, and that was the easiest way for it. But it was done away with since some time, because of the reasons best known to you. And the only way now available is to request a payout through backoffice.

I was trying for a payout for last 3 days but in vain.

On a previous occasion the balance was ok, but the net balance (for payout) was not, because the balance was reduced by a previous payout and so the net balance was a petty sum. And so the payout was not accepted by the system.
On a try made lastly yesterday late evening, previous payout amount was still there and I was not allowed to make a payout.

It is suggested you to please continue with the payout, using registered mobile number (an OTP system may be added for additional genuineness) or through email registered with you.

Wisdom Capital

@ WisdomCapital

Please change your procedure for making a payout. Of late it has become a pain, an headache to make a request for a payout.
Previously, I used to get a payout request on phone, and that was the easiest way for it. But it was done away with since some time, because of the reasons best known to you. And the only way now available is to request a payout through backoffice.

On a previous occasion the balance was ok, but the net balance (for payout) was not, because the balance was reduced by a previous payout and so the net balance was a petty sum. And so the payout was not accepted by the system.
On a try made lastly yesterday late evening, previous payout amount was still there and I was not allowed to make a payout.

It is suggested you to please continue with the payout, using registered mobile number (an OTP system may be added for additional genuineness) or through email registered with you.
We have change payout request procedure. Henceforth you can request for your payouts directly from your back office here :-
Trade eye app stops working after few days i have no clue why i tried different handsets
We have tested in following handsets today :-

Xiomi Note4, Note5 pro, Samsung Galaxy, Lenovo k10, Motorolla E4 and few others.

Experience has been satisfactory.

Regards

Wisdom Capital

@ WisdomCapital

Henforth you can place your payout request directly from your Wisdom Capital back-office here :-

http://backoffice.wisdomcapital.in:8088/CAPB/

kainiteh

@ WisdomCapital

Henforth you can place your payout request directly from your Wisdom Capital back-office here :-

http://backoffice.wisdomcapital.in:8088/CAPB/
It took almost 2 working days to reflect in account...
Previously through phone It was just a day...
Please check logs..
I second what traderniftybull... mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: