Will BNF breach new life time high in 2013 ???

No, it won't. Certainly not this Monday. Do you want to bet ??

:D :D
No.....issue..........Deal...I am master of bet........Juari hu bhai.....:D

@Raj

Happy Diwali to you and all the best for the coming year. I wish you only health, many good trades and a lot of peaceful posts.

DanPickUp
Thanks and same to you, hope you also lead from the front........Happy Diwali.......to you and your family......I still respect you .....first bitter is good for long term friendship.....:D

Narendra Modi (Nomo) is controversy man....for .2002 riots..... but question who begins first......Some bad people burnt.....some Hindus live in train.....after that riots begins.............DanPicUp...be care we are surrounded by......teen age fund manager..and fraud ....tips provider.......you can see after my post "I will close shutter of all fraud tips provider" they become active.....and alive....before they were invisible....in TJ....

Good people always give water in fire not oil..............In India this is big problem.......that's why Riots continue in UP.......this is my last controversy post......please guys ignore this post......and don't reply......:thumb:

rh6996

Moderator don't know what is going on........Fake id ne jeena haram kar dia......Gkpc..........sorry bolta hai......then......rh9669..........field pe aata hai........it's like insider trading......crime!!!

Narendra Modi (Nomo) is controversy man....for .2002 riots..... but question who begins first......Some bad people burnt.....some Hindus live in train.....after that riots begins.............DanPicUp...be care we are surrounded by......teen age fund manager..and fraud ....tips provider.......you can see after my post "I will close shutter of all fraud tips provider" they become active.....and alive....before they were invisible....in TJ....

Good people always give water in fire not oil..............In India this is big problem.......that's why Riots continue in UP.......this is my last controversy post......please guys ignore this post......and don't reply......:thumb:
Why do you write something in the first place and then you write :
please guys ignore this post
I have seen a pattern in your posts now. You cannot bear 'calm' in your threads ! You make it a point to 'needle' people to harass you and then seek sympathy that the 'tip providers' are trying to stop you from posting.

Things are going calmly, why unnecessarily post this and stoke the fire. Though you say good people always give water in fire but you are doing just the reverse. I honestly believed that you are a good person, but you seem to have some typical 'phobias' making you react the way you do.
I dont mind being called a 'tip provider' and living in a 'pack' like dog do, because I do know it not all Tip Providers are like "Shylock" asking for a pound of your flesh. Mostly people after easy money are to be equally blamed !
You are living in a fools paradise to think that you can even make a Tipster down his shutters because of your posts here ! They ones who are out to deceive are more cunning than we, all the Members here on Traderji are ! No disrespect intended for anyone, but people who are out to defraud will find enough gullible people to Subscribe for their Services. Fraudsters have been known to have sold the Victoria Memorial of Kolkata, Gandhi Maidan of Patna , this is no surprise, surprise is that there were people naive enough to BUY them !
I might be very very younger than you are Mr.Raj, but would like to tell you that it serves no useful purpose to paint every one with the same brush.
How does it matter to anyone whether to think he is a Tip provide or not?
Maybe the name of a Tip provider boils your blood but that does not affect anyone else.....
Mods even assisted you by removing a lot of Posts that were offending but seems you are still to learn a lesson.
Your stance is similar to : Aa bael mujhe maar ! ?
Its upto you to amend your ways/posts and I can promise you that for any thing that I feel is offensive I will surely post my "mind" here and will not go away silently as GKPC has done after being ridiculed by you. You write about me and I promise I shall not take it lying down. I will be there on your threads and take full advantage of your GOD CALLS but equally shall criticise in no uncertain terms if I feel there is some action that requires it.
At one time I myself was against gkpc and a few others who were posting here on your threads but the truth dawned on me a little late ! Better late than never !
I may be a speck compared to you but dont forget that an ant can make an elephant dance !
I am no TA. I am someone who gives Hindi tution to children at my residence and because I get time I try to do some trades on line, but that does not make me a target for your 'dart' practise !
Enough is enough ! :mad:

rh6996

Moderator don't know what is going on........Fake id ne jeena haram kar dia......Gkpc..........sorry bolta hai......then......rh9669..........field pe aata hai........it's like insider trading......crime!!!
BTW there is a 'gender' error ! It should be :

rh9669..........field pe aati hai

:D :D :D