Will BNF breach new life time high in 2013 ???

Sir, You could very well have avoided "aa gaye idhar"
Its nothing but instigation , when gkpc showed remorse, you "publicly humiliated him posting his PM out in the open for all and sundry to view! I dont want the same treatment, I may not be as patient as gkpc, hence I shall try my best not to be there on any thread by you, so you will have peace too BUT cannot promise it because I know I loose my patience at drop of the hat !
Ok edited......exchange flower!!!!Happy Diwali.......:D:clapping:

My answer is yes....13414 is under threat.....now BNF is in strong resistance level.................looks... .BNF..... is so strong......(hurdle 11850).......hope 12k .....breach........ easily..........max 300-400 points correction will see in present level......:thumb:
Today got signal.........I think.........last month also.....Was profit in 100 points......in First day.......after that I become villain......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My position closed...110 points profit on intraday.................Will re enter.........above.........11850..(.big hurdle.....).....

Akele akele sau point kha gaye ! Arre levels post karna thaa na, Long ki short at this level ! Anyways, dont forget the 'common man' while trading next !
I think.............Monday will see some correction.............after that....BNF will run towards my first target....12k........Expecting Nov series will.....remain.....bullish......in Bank nifty...............one hurdle is 11850.......waiting for .....breach that level.....:thumb:

I think.............Monday will see some correction.............after that....BNF will run towards my first target....12k........Expecting Nov series will.....remain.....bullish......in Bank nifty...............one hurdle is 11850.......waiting for .....breach that level.....:thumb:
No, it won't. Certainly not this Monday. Do you want to bet ??

:D :D