Why no Advisory Tips provider coming forward ?

msa5678

No, its not like that. Profit sharing is normally done in the ratio of 1:4. Means if the pft is 1000 u give 250 as share of the tips provider. If there is any loss it will be deducted from the total profit

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

marimuthu13

Also 99% of the tipsters don't agree to profit sharing. I have tried this

you have 1000's of tipsters agree for profit sharing...browse in internet..also whatever Suri sir bought us example is profit sharing only...

no tipsters OK for profit and loss sharing, thats what Suri's sir demand, but its one sided due to Suri's Sir..non agreeing for loss sharing....

msa5678

What update u want? I do only profit sharing. I have tie up with couple of guys. Naming them will be infringement of forum rules.

marimuthu13

What update u want? I do only profit sharing. I have tie up with couple of guys. Naming them will be infringement of forum rules.

One way to check tipsters. Ask them if they give tips on profit sharing basis. Fake tipster will never agree to profit sharing

No, its not like that. Profit sharing is normally done in the ratio of 1:4. Means if the pft is 1000 u give 250 as share of the tips provider. If there is any loss it will be deducted from the total profit

Also 99% of the tipsters don't agree to profit sharing. I have tried this

so you are tipster or tips receiver with those couple of guys?

if tipester, why dont u agree for loss sharing too? (when u can share profit?)

msa5678

My dear muthuji. I am not a tipster. I have clearly stated in my earlier post that i have tie up with couple of profit sharing advisories. Why are u jumping to conclusions.

Regarding loss sharing. I have no interest to prove anything to anybody. My sole intention is to make some modest earning

vijayanscbe

some where I read an equation
Successful Trading (100%) = Technicals (10%) + Mind (90%).

Tips like when to buy/sell have less contribution to success.
So even if the tipster is genuine its hard to survive in the market.
If you are able to survive, Then you have realize that you dont need tips. :D