Why no Advisory Tips provider coming forward ?

Sir
to trade NF/BNF ..i can hire BA/Bcom/BBA person , he/she will receive tips with success ratio of little over 60% , trade with 100% discipline ( as he /she dont know anything about market)

my day job is nowadays so boring with lesser work because of commercial vehicles market is dull.. once everything gets lined up for BS IV migration, i will not have time to do even MCX...

So looking for TIPS, not necessarily 80-90% success rate but genuine, even some month loss is also no problem..
Best for you is Zerodha opentrade...These are real trades of successful traders who are consistantly profitable and that too at Rs 500 pm.....

Smart_trade

Sir
to trade NF/BNF ..i can hire BA/Bcom/BBA person , he/she will receive tips with success ratio of little over 60% , trade with 100% discipline ( as he /she dont know anything about market)

my day job is nowadays so boring with lesser work because of commercial vehicles market is dull.. once everything gets lined up for BS IV migration, i will not have time to do even MCX...

So looking for TIPS, not necessarily 80-90% success rate but genuine, even some month loss is also no problem..
Sir I am ready :lol:

In opentrade there are many who are making more than 10-15 % pm....that is a good performance if done consistantly.

ST

I am happy if I can earn 15 % per month consistently but as I observed their daily draw downs as well as daily profits are on higher side.

I am thinking that Can we trade with confidence when we face such big draw downs with another person's strategy ?

Why I am thinking that is when I see my profitable strategy showing me 10 % draw down my mind start doubting it. When I am seen 20 % draw down I stopped trading for week ( only once happen till now in one year )