Why Intraday and why not delivery????

whisky

Try handling 3 different businesses at once, I look 30 years old and hair has started to thin. Working on establishing a 4th very soon.

All this tension has taken its toll on me yaar.

My pic.......
Do you think it make sense to add to businesses and loosing age (i mean look 30 at 19 age)? According to this speed you will be 90 at actual age of 50 around.

Life is not to take tension but a journey to enjoy.

Mr.G

Do you think it make sense to add to businesses and loosing age (i mean look 30 at 19 age)? According to this speed you will be 90 at actual age of 50 around.

Life is not to take tension but a journey to enjoy.
I establish a business and then let the management run it. The only hard part is getting it rolling after that I just supervise and see that things keep in order. At Least I making more money than the average 30 year old. I am happy with that. I am in talks to open a proprietary trading firm in delhi now. My biggest project yet.

Gandhar.

I establish a business and then let the management run it. The only hard part is getting it rolling after that I just supervise and see that things keep in order. At Least I making more money than the average 30 year old. I am happy with that. I am in talks to open a proprietary trading firm in delhi now. My biggest project yet.
u didnt get it not all things matters with how many business and money u make compared to others...
other might have a risk, tension free life compared to u

Mr.G

u didnt get it not all things matters with how many business and money u make compared to others...
other might have a risk, tension free life compared to u
Tension free or not yaar, I dont wanna die an unknown life. I have only 80 more years left to make a name for myself and I intend to do that only. I have a goal in life.

whisky

Tension free or not yaar, I dont wanna die an unknown life. I have only 80 more years left to make a name for myself and I intend to do that only. I have a goal in life.
What's your goal in life? & how you know that 80 more years left?

Mr.G

What's your goal in life? & how you know that 80 more years left?
I wanna be in that forbes top 10 list and the lifespan of an average human is 100 at max so yeah. Uske baad vaise bhi kisi kaam ke nahi reh jaate.

whisky

I wanna be in that forbes top 10 list and the lifespan of an average human is 100 at max so yeah. Uske baad vaise bhi kisi kaam ke nahi reh jaate.
But you will be 100 at 55 of your age in achieving this, so I am confused:confused: what you are actually trying to achieve.