Who will cry when you die:- robin sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitrandive

29) Create a Love Account

There are no great acts. There are only small acts done with great love. With random acts of kindness and selfless acts of beauty can you offer to someone in an effort to make his or her day just a little better? To practice being more loving, create a love account. Each day, make a few deposits in this very special reserve by doing something small to add joy to the life of someone around you. Those tiny daily little deposits into the love account will give you far more happiness than any amount of money in your bank account.

30) Get behind People’s Eyeballs.

One of the deepest of all the human hungers is the need to be understood, cherished and honored. Yet, in the fast – paced days we live in, too many people believe that listening involves nothing more than waiting for the other person to stop talking. And to make matters worse, while that person is speaking, we are all too often using that time to formulate our own response, rather than empathizing with the point being made.Taking the time to truly understand another’s point of view shows that you care about him as a person. When you start ‘getting behind the eyeballs’ of the person who is speaking and try to see the world from his perspective, you will connect with him deeply and build high trust relationships that last.

rkkarnani

(A message from Robin Sharma for 2014)

Hi,

From my family to yours, Happy 2014!

May this be your healthiest, happiest, bravest, most prosperous and biggest year yet.

I produced a very special new video for you that will completely set the tone for your first 90 days of 2014...

It will fill you with enormous "fire in the belly" as well as share the 3 key habits to lock into so that you begin this new year powerfully...

...and become unstoppable for the rest of the year.

Watch the video now
http://goo.gl/9ZWKY2

Please also share the video so you inspire all those you know to make 2014 incredible...

...just imagine the rise within our world if we all started owning our greatness, brilliance and genius?

I'll be sending you more training videos and other helpful material so, together, we get you flying out of the gates in 2014 so you make this the year that your boldest dreams come true.

With much gratitude and respect,

-Robin

amitrandive

31) List Your Problems

A problem well stated is a problem half solved. To let go of the mental clutter that your problems tend to generate, list all your worries on a piece of paper. If you do so, they will no longer be able to fester in your mind and drain your valuable energy. This simple exercise will also permit you to put your problems into perspective and tackle them in an orderly, well –
planned sequence. Among the many successful people who have used this technique are martial arts master Bruce Lee and Winston Churchill, who once said, “It helps to write down half a dozen things which are worrying me. Two of them, say, disappear; about two, nothing can be done, so it’s no use worrying; and two perhaps can be settled.”

32) Practice the Action Habit

“Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it,” observed David Starr Jordan. Most of us know what we need to do in order to live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.The real problem is that we don’t do what we know. I have heard many motivational speakers say, “Knowledge is power.” I disagree. Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is only potential power. It transforms itself into actual power the moment you decisively act on it.

The smallest of actions is always better than the boldest of intentions.

amitrandive

33) See your Children as Gifts

It is easy to promise yourself you will spend more time with your kids “when things slow down at work” or “when I get that big promotion” or
“next year when I get a little more time.” But if you don’t act on life, life has a habit of acting on you. The weeks slip into months, the months slip into years and before you know it, that little child is now an adult with a family of her own. The greatest gift you can give to your children is the gift of your time. And one of the greatest gifts you will ever give yourself is that of enjoying your kids and seeing them for what they truly are:the small miracles of life.

34) Enjoy the Path, Not just the Reward

The real value of setting and achieving goals lies not in the reward you receive but in the person you become as a result of reaching your goals. This simple distinction has helped me to enjoy the path of life while, at the same time, staying focused on meeting my personal and professional objective.As one of my favorite philosophers, Ralph Waldo Emerson, observed, “The reward for a thing well done, is to have done it.” When you achieve a goal, whether that goal was to be a wiser leader or to become a better parent you will have grown as a person in the process. Often, you will not be able to detect this growth, but the growth will have occurred. So rather than savoring only the rewards that have flowed form the achievement of that goal, celebrate the fact that the process of reaching your destination has improved the person you are. You have built self – discipline, discovered new things about your abilities and manifested more of your human potential.These are reward in and of themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.