Which shares to buy for long term - 10 Years +

ONLY and ONLY Reliance Capital
Its net worth and plans to enter banking can take it 5000+ before 2012
And this brings RBI in pic....will they allow Corporate to enter the banking arena...This is million $$$$ question. If this has been Reddy's era I would have laughed off on this idea. But with current Governor, you never know. Also, with Amar singh out of SP, Anil's political stock is not what it used to be.
Also, I didn't find anil;s project execution skill up to mark. He is very savvy in deal making but and of day, nothing extra-ordinary.
Too many if's and but's.

@Topic-
I guess energy and infra will be 2 sector which need to grow if India has to keep growing at the rate of 8%/year.
My personal fav;s are
ITC - one word - Ciggarates (+ proffesional management). I think its safest bet.
L&T - Again a very professionaly manged comp. + Infra + future financial ambitions.
SBI - Proxy to Indian Economy.

PS: Can somebody help me with my query
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/41911-help-monthly-weekly-charts-volume-question.html

praveen taneja

And this brings RBI in pic....will they allow Corporate to enter the banking arena...This is million $$$$ question. If this has been Reddy's era I would have laughed off on this idea. But with current Governor, you never know. Also, with Amar singh out of SP, Anil's political stock is not what it used to be.
Also, I didn't find anil;s project execution skill up to mark. He is very savvy in deal making but and of day, nothing extra-ordinary.
Too many if's and but's.

@Topic-
I guess energy and infra will be 2 sector which need to grow if India has to keep growing at the rate of 8%/year.
My personal fav;s are
ITC - one word - Ciggarates (+ proffesional management). I think its safest bet.
L&T - Again a very professionaly manged comp. + Infra + future financial ambitions.
SBI - Proxy to Indian Economy.

PS: Can somebody help me with my query
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/41911-help-monthly-weekly-charts-volume-question.html
Do u think Anil is Anil bcoz of Amar Singh???????
Nope Amar is Amar singh bcoz of Anil Ambani bcoz Anils father taught him kar lo Dunia Muthi mein:clap:
Keep an eye on EPS and worth of Relcap too and look it is zooming nowadays from the day I sugested it is now 730 from 667:clap:

magnet

Nope Amar is Amar singh bcoz of Anil Ambani bcoz Anils father taught him kar lo Dunia Muthi mein:clap:
Keep an eye on EPS and worth of Relcap too and look it is zooming nowadays from the day I sugested it is now 730 from 667:clap:
Agred...Bhai sahab na kahan ussi waqt i took position around 646 and now its 730 ...Now trying to clear my positions in penny to make re entry into biggies like power and more capital

Nope Amar is Amar singh bcoz of Anil Ambani bcoz
Lets disagree on this. Without amar he wouldn't have got any dadri land at throw away price. Secondly, he has yet to show his leadership qualities. Non of his venture are steller. His patch-up with mukesh tells me that there might be some distance developing between amar and anil as anil political ambition was some thing which mukesh never liked.
Anils father taught him kar lo Dunia Muthi mein:clap:
Agreed, but he has not done anything on that line. Jamnagar prj was handled by mukesh during late. DA time. Rel com was brain child of mukesh. RIL has so much of free cash flow that they can gate crash into any party.
Anil has to show some real leadership and business insight. Rpower, RCom, RCap, Entertainment. None of them has leadership in there segment. (Trivia: forbes list Ronnie as the most powerful person in Indian film industry. And we even don;t hear anyhing about him in pink paper and mags).

Also, his father as against getting affiliated with any single political party or person and he has done just opposite of that. Not sure if he was listening when hi father said "kar lo Dunia Muthi mein"
Thats gr8 but going to 5K.....lets see....we both have our argument in favour and against.

PS: Can you comment on this. I really need help here.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/41911-help-monthly-weekly-charts-volume-question.html :)