Which shares to buy for long term - 10 Years +

Hi,

I would like to buy shares of around 10K/month and bocome rich in around 10-15 years time frame. Can anybody provide me the companies to invest in, which some details of why?

Thanks
Ramki

magnet

Ill bet on wipro as bonus date around corner .So again stock will go down and again in long term will reach the space.....

But for long term i believe we all are dead as lehmen

So ill luve to invest in 10 sectors individually rather than buying one plus not to sell untill 10 years complete whtsoever the market gives in between

praveen taneja

ONLY and ONLY Reliance Capital
Its net worth and plans to enter banking can take it 5000+ before 2012

magnet

ONLY and ONLY Reliance Capital
Its net worth and plans to enter banking can take it 5000+ before 2012
Haan too big target i just bought 5 shares for short term and u telling it to keep it for long...

But will i disagree???..lolz ofcourse not

in reliance package reliance capital may give more return than any other reliance share....Other can be rcom but it can turn other way too and the company might exit since its value is 1/3rd now ....

So safe bet Rel Cap

Hey why not we put our top 5 shares for such long duration and say with capital of 1 lakh...

Ill add my list bi tonight ..But to be on safer side ill put my top 10 picks but 1st 5 most recommended

magnet

????? Was this a joke ?
Nope within next 5-7 years out of 3 operators 2 may exit....Right now bharti and rcom time is going bad(bharti share trading at half the rate and for rcom 1/3rd as i said before)...And only their present deed will decide their future...

For bharti zain deal(how does it goes and whether they can bring revenue as now in INDIA they all are on waffer thin margins and they need to find new sources....SO looking away from country...Plus the 3G cost....Neither can they charge high else they wont be able to get customers and charging low again means hard to come profit here) and for rcom their present stake sale will decide future...

My talk doesnt mean literally word to word ...But anil might exit the company and maybe in future Mukesh becomes it owner and with infotel do something..U never know but either way RCOm to me will be a big gamble to turn both ways of the table...though ill love to put my money on it
One thing is sure vodafone will stay being the 2nd biggest mobile company in this world...

Talks about tata and birlas doesnt make sense as we all know when they get good deal they will get out...Tata trying hard with tea and latter may try with telecom

Last edited: