Which one is better laptop ?

3+ years mis-using HP lappy 4+4gb / 1 gb graphics / 640 gb / Intel i5-2430M, only change battery, added extra 4 gb ram, using 12hrs a day continousley, trading + work, replaced desktop with it.
Seems like i3 and i5 are out of my budget. None less than 25000 even today.

Some laptops at less than 25 K

HP 15-r119TU (K8T57PA) Notebook (4th Gen Pentium Quad Core/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15.6 Inches/Windows 8.1) (Sparkling Black) @ 24750 less 6000 cashback

Lenovo Ideapad G50-30 (80G0015GIN/80G0015LGIN) (Pentium Quad Core-3530/4GB/1 TB/15.6 Inches/Windows 8.1)(Black) @ 24867 less 6000 cashback

Dell Inspiron 15 3542 Notebook (4th Gen PDC/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu) @ 24750 less 6000 cashback (This one is with Dual Core Processor but is without WINDOWS, so installation cost of Windows will be extra)

There are many other laptops within 25000 after adjusting cashback, but take care some are with out Windows.

https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronic...ter-accessories-store/laptop-commission-list?

But I fail to understand how they are giving cashback of 6000 :D

Seems like i3 and i5 are out of my budget. None less than 25000 even today.
HP 15-r062tu Laptop at Amazon might interest you...

10 models with i3 below 25k also listed, get one...
At paytm

HP 15-r062tu Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu) (J8B76PA) (Black) at 27989 less 6000 cashback but without Windows

Those offers of cashback.. the cash is added to your "wallet" after the delivery. It's not a direct discount.

I found the reason for the things being cheaper on the net.

1) OS - the biggest difference. The full price includes licensed win 8.1
2) Extras - like laptop bag, mouse, mouse pad, headphone etc..etc.. that makes a difference of upto Rs. 800
3) Local taxes probably.
4) Maybe maintaining a website is cheaper than maintaining a shop.

well , if you still looking for a laptop .
i just got myself a lenovo z50-70 (i7 version ) . i have been using another lenovo laptop for over 3 years never had any problem at all and generally any electronic items i use , i break it in within a year . its a surprise that the laptop has lasted so long . it is still in good condition only that the specs are outdated now .
currently using z50-70 i7 version , amazing laptop:
15.6 inch
i7 processor (2 cores and 4 threads)
clocked speed of 3.1ghz
battery life 4hours with normal wifi and browsing and stuff
full hd screen and 720p web cam .
8gb processor .

I know lenovo is not among ur options . but thought i could throw in this name into your list and i guess its better to get a high specs model , as technology is changing really fast . 2 years down the line 8gb ram will become common and every person will have it in their home .

well , if you still looking for a laptop .
i just got myself a lenovo z50-70 (i7 version ) . i have been using another lenovo laptop for over 3 years never had any problem at all and generally any electronic items i use , i break it in within a year . its a surprise that the laptop has lasted so long . it is still in good condition only that the specs are outdated now .
currently using z50-70 i7 version , amazing laptop:
15.6 inch
i7 processor (2 cores and 4 threads)
clocked speed of 3.1ghz
battery life 4hours with normal wifi and browsing and stuff
full hd screen and 720p web cam .
8gb processor .

I know lenovo is not among ur options . but thought i could throw in this name into your list and i guess its better to get a high specs model , as technology is changing really fast . 2 years down the line 8gb ram will become common and every person will have it in their home .
How much did it cost you ? From where did you buy it ?

Looks to be in 55-60000 range.

agsuresh

Hi,

I would suggest these steps.
1) fix your min and max budget.
Go to flipkart and search for models that fit your range. It has the best selection and compare tool.
2) Special attention should be given to the Type of Display, Display resolution, Onboard ram and particularly the Processor and its performance benchmark.

For i3 alone comes in many flavors, speeds and performance. The price of i3 (or for that matter i5 or i7) differs hugely according to its performance.

To check the performance you may use
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php

It has listed practically all the processors of both Intel and AMD and their variants. This should give you a fairly good idea about what you are paying for and what you are getting.

Addition graphics card and memory will cost more and so decide whether you want it or not.

In my opinion it is best to have these. The performance increases dramatically. The difference shall be in unloading / loading softwares, etc. The reason is that widows displays are images and the time taken for screen refresh changes with graphics card and memory.

Look for accessories that comes with the laptop. carry bag, headphones, battery charger etc etc.

Look for warranty, accident warranty, additional warranty etc etc.

Finally hunt for the best price for the modal you want

Offline , try reliance world, bigbazar etc. They sometimes announce special discount offers too.

Do not go for sony, toshiba etc. They have practically stopped this stream of business.

Lenovo has two ranges : lenovo range as well as thinkpad range : Thinkpad range are IBM modals originally.

Cheap modals of International brands comes with cheap parts, mostly specially made for India (these modals may not be available in say USA etc or the specs will be different).

For trading and most of the work, a 15inch screen is best.

Look for the keyboard. Most of the newer lappys do not provide additional port to connect your tv. So if you want to connect your TV directly to your lappy, buy one that provides the display port.

a few months back , I wanted to buy one and finally settled for HP 15-p27tx. I got it from big bazar at very good price.

Hope this helps you