which is a better strategy

A

amarnath

you are right. but the main problem is to identify (at least for me) the market condition in day trading. thats why i want to stick one of my trading plan. it should be a long/short strategy as mentioned above. but i am unable to decide which strategy should be use.
It seems its just your emotional problem and not a strategy or system related one, that why i am experimenting my automation here to avoid emotion problem and to trade as we planned without any discertion involved

Look here for real time performance and trading action

R

ratan jain

Hey Biyas......my ups has a 9 hour standby :) for both my pcs.....

My Invertor has just a 3 hr backup for the whole house .....

So, a powerful ups is better than an invertor, plus, it has zero switch over time, whereas invertor needs a few milliseconds, sometimes disturbing the internet connection.

swagat86

Hey Biyas......my ups has a 9 hour standby :) for both my pcs.....

My Invertor has just a 3 hr backup for the whole house .....

So, a powerful ups is better than an invertor, plus, it has zero switch over time, whereas invertor needs a few milliseconds, sometimes disturbing the internet connection.
hi rj, can u suggest me a god UPS and how u connect modem to ups>?

R

ratan jain

Hi swagat,

I have a ups made by a local person, as no one buys such huge ups.
It has 2 180 mh batteries connected to it

And there are many sockets in it :) put it anywhere :)

beginner_av

hi rj, can u suggest me a god UPS and how u connect modem to ups>?
Well god (CESC in this case?) ups is the best that i cannot suggest about it :D

APC back UPS has two slots. one where the phone connection (RJ45 goes in) and the other to which you can conncet the modem (RJ45 out to modem). power backup is 20 mins for 17 inch screen. they have advanced model, check them out.

better is to take microtek sine wave inveretr (13K) + battery 5k. will provide 6 hrs + power supply to PC (enough to trade indian markets) and around 12 hrs to the house on low load (no fridge, washing machine etc). u will find this on the road from bentink street to chandni (is it ganesh chandra avenue?)

if yo want to run your AC too, they are there from other companies and come for around 25K.

beginner_av

one more thing, as ratan says u have to have a UPS along with modem (any ordinary one) as there may be a few ms gap between switchover to inverter!

swagat86

Hi swagat,

I have a ups made by a local person, as no one buys such huge ups.
It has 2 180 mh batteries connected to it

And there are many sockets in it :) put it anywhere :)
how much did it cost to u???

Well god (CESC in this case?) ups is the best that i cannot suggest about it :D

APC back UPS has two slots. one where the phone connection (RJ45 goes in) and the other to which you can conncet the modem (RJ45 out to modem). power backup is 20 mins for 17 inch screen. they have advanced model, check them out.

better is to take microtek sine wave inveretr (13K) + battery 5k. will provide 6 hrs + power supply to PC (enough to trade indian markets) and around 12 hrs to the house on low load (no fridge, washing machine etc). u will find this on the road from bentink street to chandni (is it ganesh chandra avenue?)

if yo want to run your AC too, they are there from other companies and come for around 25K.

Well, im more interested in UPS becs there is rarely a power cut in our area. Next as Rj said switchover is wat takes time. So ......

one more thing, as ratan says u have to have a UPS along with modem (any ordinary one) as there may be a few ms gap between switchover to inverter!
My present UPS gives a 30 min back up. it has 3 sockets. One is connected to Monitor and another one to CPU. Last one is a direct connection which doesnt work wen power goes off. So thats y i was curious how to connect UPS to modem. although i think its entirely possible to get one build from ESPLANEDE just for the modem, becs it runs just on 9 volts battery. just like Emergency light which gets switched on as soon as the power goes off.

Iv senn that there is just a small chip in it.

dont know for sure,

will have to work out.

U

uasish

Swagat86,
If you at all go to esplanage to get it built ,plz inform me the price & the part's address telno.My illness has confined me,i will get it by someone but that low level guy may not get the value for money.
Asish

SavantGarde

Swagat86,
If you at all go to esplanage to get it built ,plz inform me the price & the part's address telno.My illness has confined me,i will get it by someone but that low level guy may not get the value for money.
Asish
Asish & Swagat,

Let me know the specification he is offering & at what Price....before you commit to Buy....maybe from here I might be able to spring a better deal for you guys.....:)

SavantGarde