which is a better strategy

U

uasish

I dont know what it is called ratan:), but my reasoning is that if the market has given a fake out and reversed there would be many traders like me caught on the wrong side and stops placed where mine is, which if trigered is going to lead to a big move in the opposite direction so why not take that trade. The market normally traps only one side from what little experience I
have.
Of course you can only loose as much as your stop. If you are wrong both ways its just too bad.:D
Alway open to advise and suggestions of experienced traders like you.
NOBODY CAN PREDICT MKT CONSISTENTLY,otherwise we all would have been Filthly Rich, if you are just new in this arena , plz make a method ,how to decide whether to Buy or Sell ,then what if my trade goes wrong ? how to get out ,what should be my expectation (% of profit) ?
After that strategy ,Savvy ness in Entry point , all these are skills to be practised,mere discussion will not help.

R

ratan jain

Solutions

1: UPS
2: 3 different connections
3: 2 online brokers

Still a problem?

then u were destined to loose on that day or on that trade

biyasc

Solutions

1: UPS
2: 3 different connections
3: 2 online brokers

Still a problem?

then u were destined to loose on that day or on that trade
healthy solutions ratan.

SavantGarde

NOBODY CAN PREDICT MKT CONSISTENTLY,otherwise we all would have been Filthly Rich, if you are just new in this arena , plz make a method ,how to decide whether to Buy or Sell ,then what if my trade goes wrong ? how to get out ,what should be my expectation (% of profit) ?
After that strategy ,Savvy ness in Entry point , all these are skills to be practised,mere discussion will not help.
Hi Asish,

Agree With All The Points Mentioned By You......Yet There Is One More Which Takes Precedence Is "What" To Buy...

This Comes From Practical Experience & Not Supported By Any Theory.

For Example: On My Trading List For A Week I Have Had PunjLloyd, Renuka Sugar, Praj Industries...Inorder of preference

The Ones Which Were There Earlier & Since Has Been Divorced..:) From The List Are:ONGC, SBI, McDowell & Divislab

The Momentum.....of The Price Range During The Day & Over A Few Days....If Narrows...& Eventually Doesn't Move Very Much....Is In What I Call........"Divorcing It From My Trading List"

By The Way All Entries & Exits During The Day Is Based Visually....Just For Example in PunjLloyd......I Have A Total Trade of 53 Today.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Last edited:

biyasc

healthier one is:

have an inverter, ups is not sufficient for indian power cuts
apart from entry, exit, money management, an inverter is must for wealth creation.:D

winstonn

hi biyasc,

study wolfe waves..........if you correctly identify them, i ASSURE you that this would be one of the feathers in ur cap consistenly sucking money from market into ur pocket.

this is a price based analysis and hence works consistently in multiple markets for multiple years! and anytime frame!

Take care,
Winston

biyasc

hi biyasc,

study wolfe waves..........if you correctly identify them, i ASSURE you that this would be one of the feathers in ur cap consistenly sucking money from market into ur pocket.

this is a price based analysis and hence works consistently in multiple markets for multiple years! and anytime frame!

Take care,
Winston
thnx winston for your helpfull reply.