Which combination of indicators helps detect an impnding upmove or downmove reliably?

bapu4

Re: Which combination of indicators helps detect an impnding upmove or downmove relia

Code:
n = 15; 
v1 = (HHV(High,n) - LLV(High,n))/2 + LLV(High,n); 
v2 = (HHV(Low, n) - LLV(Low ,n))/2 + LLV(Low, n); 
v3 = (v1/v2)/RSI(2); 
Plot(sqrt(v3) > ref(v3,-1), "Panic", colorBlack);
Here is my AFL equivalent. Please verify that it is correct. I am basically guessing what BuyP and SellP achieve in Metastock
Hi Mastermind,
I tried your above afl,nothinging is happening in ami,does it need any modification?

amibrokerfans

Re: Which combination of indicators helps detect an impnding upmove or downmove relia

Hi Mastermind,
I tried your above afl,nothinging is happening in ami,does it need any modification?
dear bapu4
bcoz i am the person who 1st pointed to
Sqrt(((BuyP()/SellP())/RSI(2))) > Ref(((BuyP()/SellP())/RSI(2)),-1)...
... feel that i have a responsibility to protect ppl b4 going wrong way..

sorry to say, mastermind's code of panic selling is not same as metastock.

1st, original panic selling on ONGC daily in metastock..

2nd, 1st pane is the panic selling which i coded for amibroker, on same ONGC daily. and 2nd pane is the Mastermind's panic selling .

and sorry again , i dont want to share the original code, atleast not now. but i am sure u can find logic of it if u dig really hard.

bapu4

Hi Amibroker,
obviously Your AFL has higher accuracy congrats.I also appreciate MM because I know nothing of writing Afl here all of you are gr8 some are experts and some are in that process,best wishes for all of you.
god bless you