Highly accurate combination of indicators in day trading

First of all, Greetings to the senior trading champions in the best forum of trading. :clapping: :clapping:
I have only 8-9 months experience in the trading field. i am a day trader, no
positional trading.
the thing i want to know that, which is the highly accurate combination of indicators in day trading...
waiting for Precious suggestion :D

waiting for exigent suggestions:)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
First of all, Greetings to the senior trading champions in the best forum of trading. :clapping: :clapping:
I have only 8-9 months experience in the trading field. i am a day trader, no
positional trading.
the thing i want to know that, which is the highly accurate combination of indicators in day trading...
waiting for Precious suggestion :D
hi, no offence , but if anybody is having highly accurate indicator, they wont share it :lol:
Supertrend indicator is 40% accurate, still good amount of money can be made with it.
regards

If a trader keeps looking for definite and highly accurate indicator,he will keep searching for different methods and keep hopping on those methods.The improvement as a trader will start when he starts looking for method which gives him definite trading edge,it may or may not be highly accurate.

It will take years for him to understand the above and till then he has to go through the process of looking for highly accurate method/indicator.

Smart_trade