which broker the best for 5L in short term trader

yea, now this is their inaugural offer..........i dont know if its so old company, how come this is inaugural, but lets c, i got it confirmed, its about every executed order they charge Rs. 9:clap:

i also had that strategy to ignore brokerage, but that's the reason i am earning less :p

findvikas

I recently got the RK's account and so far I am not surprised by their poor service and low trained staff as I tend to compare it with my earlier broker 'Kotak' which I think is best in the market and I will continue to hold both accounts.

I opened RK just for F&O as they have 9rs per lot... they also have 9rs per order but thats only for cash market... they also have fixed monthly 999 brokerage and 0 brokerage but thats again for NSE CASH MARKET ONLY and there is no margin available... only CASH margin

My main intention to take RK was to trade NIFTY options which I do quite often and kotak was charging me around 4-5rs of breakeven while RK has less than 1rs breakeven

so if I am doing intraday on Out of money nifty options which does not give a move of more than 8-10rs in any given day.. I was giving away 50% of the profit to my broker, what ever trading strategy I follow it was not going to help in this case.

I have not practically tried it during the market hours but will do it tomorrow/today from their Diet ODIN client which I prefer after KEAT from Kotak.

I can share my experience with you after a week or two if you can wait till then

nice to know someone else is also with R K Global

let me know your experience, my account is not yet activated, so waiting...

Check if u can use their web client from mobile

and let us know if they have fast execution of order..... i like sharekhan for the fast execution, but it charges hell lot

findvikas

Day 1:
- I got the welcome email with "invalid password", unable to login to web client or ODIN
- No information to setup ODIN at all
- Called up Tech Support... it was like some Call Center in Bihar :D :D with zero knowledge and keep on repeating himself "Sir I can login to your account from backend.. it is fine"... fed up and showed my real colors to him and he escalated to his senior who atleast listen to it and finally got it resolved... phew...!!!

Day 2
- Transferred around 14k in the account from HDFC and it was reflecting immediately... impressive... and then I wait for market to open.
- Order execution failed with funny error, tried from web ... again it failed
- called up and shouted at them after a wait of 15 minute and then again escalated it.. :)
- this time the escalation guy become a parrot and keep on saying "its showing 14k in your account"... ok... so is that my fault if its showing you and not to me... then he did something from backend.. and i got that issue resolved after 30mins of market open.

Executed 7 orders for NIFTY Options and combined brokerage is less than a single lot of brokerage what I was paying in Kotak... :)

Conclusion... if you know how and when to shout... you should be fine and have great fun with lower brokerage.

today's brokerage of buying 7lots of NIFTY options.. (not yet sold them) is just 63 + taxes..

wow

thanx for beng specific and giving conclusion, i will note that conclusion ;)

yea, their call center and other staff seem's a bit stupid

while registering with them, i constantly asked them "What name to put on cheque?" and they constantly blurred it, i could'nt hear it, and later they thought i cant speak hindi, they asked which other language i can speak, i told marathi, and they have noted down about it, whenever any1 calls me, they talk in marathi, they cant, but they try!

funny

i should tell them, i have lots of foreign clients and can speak fluent english and hindi :annoyed:

update:

after 1 month and 4 parcels of proofs sent to rkglobal, they finally opened my account...

it took so long because they did not tell the full list of documents to be sent, then they did not got my cheque... i wonder how come this can be possible...

after they got my documents, they opened my account the very same day, with everything linked...i transfered funds to them and saw it in account immediately....

the best part is that i wanted to trade sometimes from my N95 cell.... and they surprised me with fully functional WAP site.... i am very happy with their WAP site

they have so many ways and options for its users...

1) normal web based (lite)
2) normal web based (streaming)
3) ODIN software based
4) WAP site

i cant believe this... its a big surprise

to add to this, rkglobal's website is far more informational than sharekhan.com ....they have news, market indices, market watch, quotes, indices watch, n a lot more than i know form futures and options segment...all of this on WAP site too except for news..... long live rkglobal

Re: which broker the best for Services and price

Try justtrade.in

Its best at present in all point of view, Services, Price and Tech Support.

I am using from last 6 month and there tech support and services are excellent