when will i learn.......my trading Diary

rocky9281

Note to short term traders:[/U][/B] You can sell short at resistance and go long at the support, provided that you keep strict stop loss above and below them respectively. Unitech is a very volatile stock and it can whipsaw you every time you try to ride it.
Thanks.
As expected, Unitech gave a 10% move in the desired direction. Those of you who are still holding the shorts/puts, please bring the stop loss a little tight. There is some indication that the decline has become somehow weaker now. maintain a stop loss at 63. :thumb:

As expected, Unitech gave a 10% move in the desired direction. Those of you who are still holding the shorts/puts, please bring the stop loss a little tight. There is some indication that the decline has become somehow weaker now. maintain a stop loss at 63. :thumb:

Good analysis

rocky9281

There are so many stocks that have already shown weakness , for many others, it is becoming very difficult to maintain the gain that they achieved in this past week. Are the traders out of their longs? Have they established new shorts? Lets see..

It appears that Nifty is planning for another dip.

What do you think? Hope I am wrong....

Last edited: