when will i learn.......my trading Diary

1st Trade

NF @ 5073 TSL squared of at 5084 and NF up up and away

Outcome: Fear factor got in after locking profit so jo hath me aya lekar bhag gaya me...:annoyed:

still you have not learnt when to leverage and when to pack up.......
Yes dear rule no 3 broken The will to win and will to retreat is both important:mad:

That is the reason now i understand angraezo nay rule book kyun banai thi ab tho bhai aaj say bada bada print kar ke diwar pe chip ka kar rakhon gaa yeah 4 rule..ekdam computer ke samnay

2nd Trade

LT b at 1340 reason pivot taken so long and TSL still at 1346

2nd Trade

LT b at 1340 reason pivot taken so long and TSL still at 1346
TSL gone

Outcome: Not carefull the first pivot broke at 1307 and could not take it that was a mistake. When the trading set up gives buy have faith and have conviction otherwise the setup itself is a waste

Some good quotes i found surfing the internet:

We always look for the margin of safety in the balance sheet and then worry about the
business. - Peter Cundill

When a stock doubles, sell half - then what you have is a free position. Then it becomes
more of an art form. When you sell depends on individual circumstances. - Peter Cundill

Markets can be overvalued and still keep on getting more expensive for quite a while, or
they can be undervalued and keep getting cheaper, which is why investing is an art form,
not an exact science. - Peter Cundil

If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right
three or four times out of ten should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his
losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong. - Bernard Baruch

My best advice to individual investors can readily be summed up in two closely linked
precepts. Be patient and don’t be greedy. - Peter Cundil

Last edited:
Some more:

Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition there is no shame in
being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes. - George Soros

Most of the time stocks are subject to irrational and excessive price fluctuations in both
directions as the consequence of the ingrained tendency of most people to speculate or
gamble. . . to give way to hope, fear and greed.- Benjamin Graham

Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a
catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing. - J. Paul Getty

f a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right
three or four times out of ten should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his
losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong. - Bernard Baruch

In stock market, the only way to get a bargain is to buy what most investors are selling - Sir
John Templeton

Last edited:
The best ones:

The market is a weighing machine, and if you buy cheaply enough, sooner or later the true
value of an investment will be realised. - Peter Cundill

Don’t trade until an opportunity presents itself. Knowing when to stay out of the markets is as
important as knowing when to be in them. – Mark Weinstein

Organized common (or uncommon) sense — very basic knowledge — is an enormously
powerful tool. There are huge dangers with computers. People calculate too much and think
too little. -Charlie Munger

People underestimate the time it takes to succeed as a trader. Some people come here and
think they can sit with me for a week and become great traders. Gaining proficiency is the
same in trading as in any other profession – it requires experience, and experience takes time.
Mark. D .Cook

The market may know more than you know. Give up an opinion before you give up your money. Don’t
sell an uptrend: don’t buy a downtrend. – Jake Bernstein

Nothing to do right now so collecting quotes kya pata koyee quotes meri soyay huay super trader ko jagaday......zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited: