What is your Edge ?

Vertigo_1985

when i am writing these post ( by no means to irritate you) ...if you know how to read ...then I must have spend good time in capital market. I really want to advise Traderji if anyone claims to give their system free. Please traderji ask them to qualify for it... like they send you their contract note of being in profit... ha ha ...
truth is even if someone gives a newbie a profitable system he is most likely to fail and then blame the system ..trading is a hands-on thing and not theoretical...

truth is even if someone gives a newbie a profitable system he is most likely to fail and then blame the system ..trading is a hands-on thing and not theoretical...
Does any where that i sound newbe....I will tell you this ...scratch your head...the pseudo technical analyst like you get trapped in hammer... because the HAMMER in Traditional technical analysis is ( its trapped ) they (smart money i mean operator) form that hammer at last 30 minute in average value... at median price level. you will never have that imaginary line from the level they would run market making software.

He said iam system seller :D ......feeling sad about u:(.......let member's decide:D....thanks for entertaining i love people like u :clap::clap::clap::clap:

in ur earlier post u talked about...that iam lookig for holygrail......... i don't care what u think about me....no one knows me better than myself..... u know one thing iam the holygrail for my trading.... see dear whoever ur and whatever ur one thing is clear that ur struggling...its looks like still u have painful journey in front of u(may be for lifetime)....my post regarding exit is only given when member is asked.....

do u know what system comprises of.....i have given only exit part...how do u treat that as a system....don't u have common sense....system is more than that......********

if any member other than u...says the same thing as u said.....regarding my earlier posts.....i simply ban myself for further posting/replies......

Regards,
I can see now; you must be smart trader ... the very virtue of trading is patience... but you seems to have zero tolerance.. now I accept you must have holy grail that is working for you. GOOD LUCK. oh yes my journey is painful when i see the post (like yours) claiming like slum dunk and get the temporary respect ...thats cheating ...thats duping innocent people.

I can see now; you must be smart trader ... the very virtue of trading is patience... but you seems to have zero tolerance.. now I accept you must have holy grail that is working for you. GOOD LUCK. oh yes my journey is painful when i see the post (like yours) claiming like slum dunk and get the temporary respect ...thats cheating ...thats duping innocent people.
Peace Peace Peace.... for me you all seems to be learned men... must have very hard time in the market....lets create and understand what bikash ji is trying to say.. I am noticing all his post he is trying to say something here. his attitude is perhaps forming some pattern here. after all he says read all the post by smart trade, some sort of confluence of HFT and algos. and trying to understand beyond technical. after all trading in market is all about understanding the implied meaning.

Vertigo_1985

Does any where that i sound newbe....I will tell you this ...scratch your head...the pseudo technical analyst like you get trapped in hammer... because the HAMMER in Traditional technical analysis is ( its trapped ) they (smart money i mean operator) form that hammer at last 30 minute in average value... at median price level. you will never have that imaginary line from the level they would run market making software.
okay, i am pseudo technical analyst, don't know a **** about what technical analysis is... smart guys like you trap stupids like me. You are successful and wealthy, then y u sound so frustrated ?

jahan

Hello,
… yes my journey is painful
…yes ur making it Painful…
… claiming like slum dunk
….Here is the proof from ur Previous thread which reveal who is slum dunk(ur own word)….,The thread name is
“Let's learn one. Pattern for living forever”.
Dear all,
I am starting this thread to demistify that how trading is subjectively objective. How the pattern works which are the pattern to identify and it's process of development. What are the challenges to identify pattern. This is my first thread.
Thanks
Bikash
… get the temporary respect …
Watch ur first thread …u will know who are getting temporary respect…members there requesting to u to post ur Pattern….

Members will now tell who are cheating ….by reading below ur previous post in ur first thread..
I have two id in traderji ... this is my original name ... in other ID I am very suave ...and very popular what I write their I do not believe ...and i do not preach but they all like me... lot of thanks..does being cynics... like those people sell you the same TA course that are classically late by at least 10 minutes ( by the way 10 minutes late in today's world is like light years.) to form the pattern and they take all your money( your 1 lot capital is the bill they pay for snacks in oberoi in gurgaon. it cost exact..34000 for two people in that hotel..its a highway robbery in NH8. VISIT some day...having two ID means one is is little rough to express the idea and other is little passive and talk sweet is like having bearish and bullish opinion for the same stocks.... does this form any pattern that can gives you any EDGE...in your thinking process. I am working in prop trading firm ...that slice your butter every day.
....ur a cheater(ur own word) with 2 ID's :rofl::rofl::rofl:

......thats duping innocent people.
..And now Traderji ‘s member’s has known… that who is duping with 2 ID’S....and i know ur 2nd ID from which often u give self Thanks....:rofl::rofl:

Below is the quote is from ur first thread....

Just wanted to revive my thread on my own way, I want no comment on this because I do not want to teach any one and I do not want to learn from any one.
i don't know ...what is the reason for being here at Traderji when doesn't want to learn or being taught ....and he doesn't want any comment then what is the purpose of opening thread other wise need to open as read only thread.

Don’t show ur finger upon other’s who u don’t know….notice that remaining three finger’s are pointing towards you.
I always treat people like u…as a particular trade which is going against me…and I know how to control that trade by following my trading rules…people like u always help in building my patience and discipline…that’s why I always enjoy people like u…and by the way thank u very much.

No matter how much knowledge ur having ....pls try to learn giving respect....arguments/discussion can also be done without using bad words

Last edited:

jahan

okay, i am pseudo technical analyst, don't know a **** about what technical analysis is... smart guys like you trap stupids like me. You are successful and wealthy, then y u sound so frustrated ?
Hello,

Pls Don't get irritated...think that he is one of our loosing trade.... and we can always learn from a loosing trade if it happened in a new way.

Regards,

Last edited:
bikashkuma11 ji
aapki wajah se eik achha thread band ho gaya