what is better-TT5 or trade tiger?

Can we change background color in charts? It is black by default.
In case of TradeTiger, we cannot change the background color of graph. But you can change the color of all the graph tools such as Trendline, Retracement line, horizontal line, vertical line, Text line color and Text background color, and symbol line color.

I am using trade tiger and it is very good.. 4 year back I used 5Paise terminal, but was dissappointed with its performance. Also tried to use insta trade platform of reliance money but it never worked on my laptop. Tried to coordinate with Reliance Money customer support, but failed. Thinking about closing reliance money and trying Angel (as most of this forum members suggesting that)

thanks
V

In case of TradeTiger, we cannot change the background color of graph. But you can change the color of all the graph tools such as Trendline, Retracement line, horizontal line, vertical line, Text line color and Text background color, and symbol line color.
You can change the background colout text coulour etc. by going to Misc-->user settings--> layout & colouors.

docvijay4u

Hi gsivaman, I use trade tiger software for trading absolutely free no extra charges. I don't have fast trade account so dont have idea if they entitle trade tiger terminal.