what is better-TT5 or trade tiger?

TFL

Hi Vikram how u r getting 8 yrs old chart. Tradetiger provides only rt charts.
Can u suggest the conversion of linechart to candlestick in TT.
Thanks
In Trade Tiger you see yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, realtime charts.

Buy pressing the J button in the keyboard will give candle stick charts, like wise hit B for bar charts.

You can Open Maximum of 10 charts in tradetiger. You just have to press CTRL and double click on the scrips in the marketwatch window.

To see candle stick chart in tradetiger, just open any chart and press D. It will open the daily chart of that scrip. Then press J. You will be able to see candle stick chart. Candle stick chart is available only for Daily charts and not for Intraday charts. Hope this post was useful to you all.

TFL

You can Open Maximum of 10 charts in tradetiger. You just have to press CTRL and double click on the scrips in the marketwatch window.

To see candle stick chart in tradetiger, just open any chart and press D. It will open the daily chart of that scrip. Then press J. You will be able to see candle stick chart. Candle stick chart is available only for Daily charts and not for Intraday charts. Hope this post was useful to you all.
TradingMaster,

Thats not right. Candle stick charts in Trade Tiger is available for intraday.
See the below Trade Tiger chart of NIFTY FUTURES in 1min candle sticks.

Hari.

Last edited:
I am using both Trade Tiger and TTAdvance. I find that trade Tiger is more reliable than TTAdvance. Disconnection in disguise i.e. your internet connection is down, please reconnect , change server is very common messages which irritates you during market hours. How ever in charting they are having one or more TA.

toingpoing

Dear friends, try Platinum Terminal from Geojit-- most sophisticated,trustworthy and its ODIN.I have TT from ShareKhan,PIB and 5paisa frm India Infoline.But nothing to beat Geojit Online.

vasa1

Dear friends, try Platinum Terminal from Geojit-- most sophisticated,trustworthy and its ODIN.I have TT from ShareKhan,PIB and 5paisa frm India Infoline.But nothing to beat Geojit Online.
I too have the platinum terminal. But I don't like that for somethings Internet Explorer has to be opened. I think Geojit's charting is via Internet Explorer. Please correct me if I'm wrong.