We Love Tj - System (WLTS)

linkon7

Trading Methodology :

Suitability :
This method is meant for a trader who is

1. patient : He will wait for the right setup and will never second guess the system. He will take a trade only if system gives a signal and doesn't care if the market moved a hundred without him.

2. Disciplined : Execution of the plan is his only motto. If he hits 10 stop loss in a row and stuck to his system, he is happy with the result. If he hits a big trade but he achieved that by second guessing the system, then he feels ashamed of himself.

3. Indifferent to end result : He doesn't feel happy when he hooks a big one because he is already looking forward to the next trade. If a trade hits the stop loss and then moves his direction, he will re-enter again without a second thought simply because the system said so.

4. Sticks to one system and one trading plan : He wont look at other systems during trading hours as each system will have a different way of interpreting price action and he doesnt want a conflict of signals that will paralyze him. That thing he wants is too much information inflow.

5. self monitoring : maintains a log of all the trades taken and why he took the trades. he is very critical of his own performance. He knows that success will come in his ability to pull the trigger when the right time came and that ability will come only when he masters the system he is trading. His mastery over the system will only come if he removes the grey areas which led him to make mistakes.

6. Awareness : He is aware of what his system is designed for. How the system derives its signals. He will know when the system is weak and when it is very strong. He is very aware of the past performance of the system. He has bar replayed the system for at least the last 12 months and has seen the present scenario repeat itself plenty of times. He knows that is the secret to his success. He has rehearsed his system so many times that he knows what has to be done and has no doubt in his mind.

Time frame : 2 min

Filter : 2 points for nifty, 5 points for BNF

methodology
direction : The system is pure trend following and defines a trend as follows:
In 5 min tf : if price is above the 89 sma then system will look only for longs.
In 5 min tf : if price is below 89 sma, then system will look only for shorts.

entry : Long
entry timing : Enter only just 5 seconds before bar completes.
TF : 2 min

if St pop says " very strong UP trend ", then entry is cci20 bouncing off the 0 line or the -100 line. Price has to be very near the lower TJ band. Preference is at least 1 white bar on the TJ band.

If st pop says "Up trend", then white bar on the lower tj band is compulsory. CCI neds to bounce off the -100 mark or cross it from below.

If ST pop says " Neutral " , Its a no trade zone. Market is pure sideways and a trend following system will get chopped. Dont trade.

Stop loss : The value of low of the price bar (minus filter) of the V on cci.

Entry : short
entry timing : Enter only just 5 seconds before bar completes.
Tf : 2 min

if St pop says " very strong DN trend ", then entry is cci20 bouncing off the 0 line or the +100 line. Price has to be very near the Upper TJ band. Preference is at least 1 white bar on the TJ band.

If st pop says "DN trend", then white bar on the lower tj band is compulsory. CCI needs to bounce off the +100 mark or cross it from below.

If ST pop says " Neutral " , Its a no trade zone. Market is pure sideways and a trend following system will get chopped. Dont trade.

Stop loss : the high of the price bar when cci made a /\ plus filter

Exit : 50% on the opposite Tj band and trail the other 50% till sl gets hit.

Last edited:

VJAY

if St pop says " very strong UP trend ", then entry is cci20 bouncing off the 0 line or the -100 line. Price has to be very near the lower TJ band. Preference is at least 1 white bar on the TJ band.

If st pop says "Up trend", then white bar on the lower tj band is compulsory. CCI neds to bounce off the -100 mark or cross it from below.

if St pop says " very strong DN trend ", then entry is cci20 bouncing off the 0 line or the +100 line. Price has to be very near the Upper TJ band. Preference is at least 1 white bar on the TJ band.

If st pop says "DN trend", then white bar on the lower tj band is compulsory. CCI needs to bounce off the +100 mark or cross it from below.

Dear Linkon,
If possible please post chart for these trades.... :) (asking you to too much :( )

VJAY

Dear Linkon,
If possible please post chart for these trades.... :) (asking you to too much :( )

I have been observing the progress of this thread and i am a bit disappointed in the way MEMBERS have responded to a system development. Seems all they want is ready made systems with arrows that the initiator has to detail and has to back test and take responsibility for all the work and the lazy a$$ members can just thank you for the great work and follow you like Mary's little lamb.

You can give them the best system in the world and still most will not be able to make money. Nothing can compensate for home work and that's one thing no one seems to be interested in doing.

To be brutally frank, i think you are wasting your time. Help only those who want to help themselves. I known you for a very long time and i think you are loosing focus....!

I could pm you this...but i think everyone needs a wake up call before they loose one of the last very few successful traders left in Traderji. There is absolutely no talent in the current bunch of members and the lack of initiative to extract knowledge from people willing to share... is very sad!

jagankris

Luv_Stocks,

No worries.Be positive.

Linkon ji is posting this not for any kind of appreciation or any thing in return.

He is simply posting because he want to help the TJ members.

There are several less fortunate traders who don't have programming skills but who are willing to learn.

There are other's who don't have sufficient TA knowledge and may not understand the advantages of CCI.

So who ever wants to benefited will definitely come and get benefited.

I wish this thread is just a beginning and it is not going just to end with this superb brain child of Linkon ji.

Tommorow you may come out with a system and may be I will follow you.

Let us be positive and I am sure that this thread will be the starting point of several systems.

I have been observing the progress of this thread and i am a bit disappointed in the way MEMBERS have responded to a system development. Seems all they want is ready made systems with arrows that the initiator has to detail and has to back test and take responsibility for all the work and the lazy a$$ members can just thank you for the great work and follow you like Mary's little lamb.

You can give them the best system in the world and still most will not be able to make money. Nothing can compensate for home work and that's one thing no one seems to be interested in doing.

To be brutally frank, i think you are wasting your time. Help only those who want to help themselves. I known you for a very long time and i think you are loosing focus....!

I could pm you this...but i think everyone needs a wake up call before they loose one of the last very few successful traders left in Traderji. There is absolutely no talent in the current bunch of members and the lack of initiative to extract knowledge from people willing to share... is very sad!

VJAY

Dear Luv stocks,
I second jagan's views about your post....When I came to traderji some years before i don't know anything about TA or charts etc....only trading looking terminal and hearing fools of TV's :).....now days am trading purely technical basis...then how can you say here members are lazy here...and one thing is any senior traders post here is not expecting anything from us.....I am sure many successive traders (now) all learn form here TJ itself...Linkonji shared many systems here ...IMO he never hide any afl's from us he shared all...I am not an programme guy(many too)..so we asked it to him many times ...it not means we are lazy members :)

linkon7

Luv_Stocks,

No worries.Be positive.

Linkon ji is posting this not for any kind of appreciation or any thing in return.

He is simply posting because he want to help the TJ members.

There are several less fortunate traders who don't have programming skills but who are willing to learn.

There are other's who don't have sufficient TA knowledge and may not understand the advantages of CCI.

So who ever wants to benefited will definitely come and get benefited.

I wish this thread is just a beginning and it is not going just to end with this superb brain child of Linkon ji.

Tommorow you may come out with a system and may be I will follow you.

Let us be positive and I am sure that this thread will be the starting point of several systems.
Dear Luv stocks,
I second jagan's views about your post....When I came to traderji some years before i don't know anything about TA or charts etc....only trading looking terminal and hearing fools of TV's :).....now days am trading purely technical basis...then how can you say here members are lazy here...and one thing is any senior traders post here is not expecting anything from us.....I am sure many successive traders (now) all learn form here TJ itself...Linkonji shared many systems here ...IMO he never hide any afl's from us he shared all...I am not an programme guy(many too)..so we asked it to him many times ...it not means we are lazy members :)
Guys... dont get upset with his language. I owe him a lot in terms of development as a trader. He just tracks only my posts in TJ, that too, to monitor my progress time to time. That's a problem of being a mentor to a wandering mind.... :D

Off late, i am given a new target and so far i havnt made any progress on that direction. He is upset with that..! like he says...Potential without application is a waste... and a sharp knife can become blunt if efforts to keep it sharp are not made...!

Dear Luv_Stocks

I really appreciate your concern about Linkonji and us(Newbs). Don't you think, you should give us some more time to evolve?:) I mean, we've just started and don't know about the nuances of trading completely. I don't know about other's experience here, I'm hardly a year old in trading. So I think you can very well guess my market knowledge. Rest assured, we're doing our homework.

Believe it or not, when I started trading, I didn't even know that I should look at charts for trading. But now I know what an uptrend or downtrend or a sideways is. Don't you think it's an improvement ? Likewise when we evolve, we'll also contribute.

So be assured mate, what Linkonji doing is a selfless act and making our learning curve shorter ( easier ), for which we're really grateful. Once again thanks for your views.

Just a mere thanks doesn't justify your efforts Linkonji, nevertheless thanks a lot for your continous contribution to make us trade the market better :clapping:

linkon7

I am going to place the historical trades based on bar replay from 1st March'2010 to till date. The rules are modified to suit 5 min tf and my money management style....

2 point filter is used for exit....

2.5 points needed to breakeven per trade.,...