VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot fool a person by advertising by your men who are posting that vps is a good brokerage firm. You dowload the form given in vps site, you will find who is the broker
Hi Softy,

I think he mentioned Globe Capital Market Limited which is mentioned in the
account opening form who is their clearing member. He may thought that VPS
opening trading accounts with Globe Capital Market Limited.

Happy Trading...
Qreous.

Last edited:

soft_trader

Hi Soft Trader ,

Will they really be opening their official thread here in Traderji , or it will just be an ad campaign ? Did you have any word about this with Mr. Dinesh ?
Earlier he told me they they will give ad and after that they will participate in TJ like other brokers. Let's wait a few days to see what happens.

Hey...After Such a Long Time In Indian broking Industry a dream come true for Small Traders ; That Pay 1000-2000 Rs Per Month And Become a member Of NSE..This is a boon for Day Traders Who play with Heavy Quatity..
Warm Regard

soft_trader

Hey...After Such a Long Time In Indian broking Industry a dream come true for Small Traders ; That Pay 1000-2000 Rs Per Month And Become a member Of NSE..This is a boon for Day Traders Who play with Heavy Quatity..
Warm Regard
Can you provide more details on this?

Warm Regard
What actually do you mean by this statement ? :confused:

HI,
Sorry if I caused some confusion, I mean that few years ago we were paying hefty brokerages as traders and today there are quite a few brokers who are offering unlimited trades with fix brokerages as low as rupees 1000 -2000, so a trader virtually trades like trading in pro account as far as his brokerage expenditure is concerned, it is as good as trading like any member of NSE.
Good brokerage offers are coming and traders like me are loving it. Cheers to new discount broking firms.

Status
Not open for further replies.