VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

The service of VPS is great. Today I sent them a mail in morning about intraday orders, I got a reply in the evening. Are they working 7 days a week :confused:

soft_trader

Noticed a problem in VPS today, and it's a serious downside. We can't see our account balance of commodity in ODIN :mad::mad:
Problem solved. The Ledger balance can be seen from Surv watch.

Actually when I called them up, the person attended my call straightway told me it is not possible :p Got another callback from them few minutes later, issue solved.

soft_trader

Stamp duty rs200 per crore not viable. In some states there is no stamp duty. It means if i do volume of rs200 crore per month which at present i am doing ,i have to pay rs40000/ whereas i am not paying no stamp duty
Which broker you are using now? Which state you are residing at?

soft_trader

VPS is charging service tax on Stamp duty also :mad:

I don't think any other broker doing the same. Is any broker charges ST on SDuty?

Got assurance from VPS that it was a mistake, and in future service tax will not be charged on S.duty. :)

Really very fast and positive response from VPS. :thumb:
Hey Soft Trader , you have done it again. Making things easier for others to judge the services of a broker. :thumb:

You update this thread of VPS about their mistakes and they realise their mistake very swiftly . This is really very good. :)

Can you tell about their platform performance ? Are the quotes smooth ?

Thanks. :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.